New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Inbred now available

Started by Travis, December 02, 2005, 03:57:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

December 02, 2005, 03:57:51 am Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 04:11:16 am by admin
Inbred Mountain is now available for sale at the store here:
http://www.tdrsmusic.com/moforderform.html
I don\'t have them in my hands but I\'m promised them by Monday  so I\'m taking orders. Expect shipments to start Monday and the download will be available at the download store then as well.

If you buy multiple copies, please limit yourselves to just a few, let everyone have a chance to get a copy.

rezonator

once again,travis,you are D man!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dthanks a million!
i am a nincompoop mama said!

bornalive

I don\'t see it ! Does it mean they are all gone already ?

bornalive

OK... after refreshing the store page a few times, I could see it, and add it to card.
pheeeeeeeeeeeeew, I feel better now.

d6

thanks  travis, you just made my day!!!  ;D
official hippie hell survivor

snubnog

Oh man, thank you Travis!!! I can\'t believe this actually happened...it seems too good to be true!!! ;D

Travis

O.K I\'ve capped the number of IM CD\'s you can purchase per customer to 4 each. I\'ve gotten a couple of really large orders and that\'s not fair to every one else, and I\'m not honoring them. Anyone buying multiple copies thinking they will sell them on ebay for a hugh profit are going to be in for a big surprise and be the owner of many copies worth exactly what they paid for them.

binge_buddy

Once again Travis comes thru for us. Thanks!!

Mr_B

QuoteO.K I\'ve capped the number of IM CD\'s you can purchase per customer to 4 each. I\'ve gotten a couple of really large orders and that\'s not fair to every one else, and I\'m not honoring them. Anyone buying multiple copies thinking they will sell them on ebay for a hugh profit are going to be in for a big surprise and be the owner of many copies worth exactly what they paid for them.

Word!

d6

QuoteAnyone buying multiple copies thinking they will sell them on ebay for a hugh profit are going to be in for a big surprise and be the owner of many copies worth exactly what they paid for them.
please travis, do something soon; at the moment the bidding on ebay for IM goes crazy, and I doubt there will be much donation to the artist support site...
official hippie hell survivor

djhash

freaks want all the cds... sheesh!

i ordered 3 for me and my pals. thanks guys, way to produce.!

~(\';\')~
kill at will.

bababluedog

please travis, do something soon; at the moment the bidding on ebay for IM goes crazy, and I doubt there will be much donation to the artist support site...

wheres that artist support site anyway? I could make a donation cuz I sold the cd I bought at the show when I saw all those crazy bids. personnally I would never pay 200$ for a cd but I would certainly sell one to someone crazy enough to pay such price.

Geranyl

On the main page of www.tdrsmusic.com you will see a green bar with different links. The one on the far right is Artist Support.

Chris DiCicco

I ordered Saturday? Sunday? Check is in the Mail and Hand written receipt too...

Thank You Travis for shedding some light on this, also to who\'m ever contacted me via my email thanks for the heads up, sadly I fergot yer name and or your screen name if any.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013