Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Rumourmill

Started by Chris DiCicco, July 08, 2004, 09:55:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

July 08, 2004, 09:55:08 pm Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 09:55:56 pm by Chris
 :o Herd a Rumour that Buckethead used a Seven string Guitar on PO is this true? and what kind?

!?Thanatopsis 3?!
!?Death Cube K 4 ?!
??new Praxis??
!??Cobra Strike 3??!

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

that would be wicked to know but are you sure whoever you heard it from didn\'t mean Brian "Head" Welch?
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

;DMills Closed...

Teh he...

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Machete

I don\'t think he was using a 7 string on PO. He was using a Fender Strat.

I think he was using a 7 string on Bucketheadland II, though.

Travis

July 09, 2004, 03:22:20 pm #4 Last Edit: July 09, 2004, 03:28:24 pm by admin
On PO he used a early 60\'s Tele that belongs to my brother and his white Les Paul. He may have used one on a track or two on the first Thanatopsis but not on Axiology. I seem to remember using one on CS 13th can\'t remember about CSII but maybe it was used on a few tracks.

I just realized Machete and I may have stepped into a conversation taking place in tongues so I hope this information is relevant to somebody.

gkg

relevant and useful

so are tongues

how do you keep all that stuff in your head?  have you a photographic memory?  photo album?  or is it secretly written in some studio log?

have to relisten now... keening for the 7th string.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

:oI\'d like to see Bucket useing a Telecaster I have one thats wired like a Les Paul with maple neck LOVE IT LOVE IT whooa starting to write fruity Rumourmill swinging agien...

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

i read that as "fruity Rumourmill swinging alien" and i like it.
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

;D NEAT NEET NEAT NEET...
Say something by axident and cool people turn it into something Really Neat Neet...

Travis You Played 7 String Guitar Guitar on Cobra Strike 13th Scroll or Bucket did?

It would be Neet Neat if you did?

I\'ve been suduced by a 7 String down here at Watermelon Music here in town a Chunky old Ibanez doesn\'t look all that great but the low end really grabs me....

THE MILL WAS DRAGGED OFF INTO THE FAR REACHES OF THE DARK FORREST..

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

with a great rending and scraping it left a gaping trench in the forest floor... hazard to those who-

looks like Travis said he played it, but then again, it\'s hard to be sure.  so dark here in the forest.
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

Ok Ok before I go saw pix of Praxis On website?Bannaroo? I don\'t Know? herd go to Ion to find Cobra Strike 3 Travis Hinted in a someone elses post about Thanatopis 3 and in my post he said \' moods don\'t tour, but you never know\'....

As for Travis Playing the 7 String I\'m all for it, another of my Rumours that was debunked was Bill Laswell playing drums on DotR but ohwell right...

Thats the last one  Kiddys .
No more magic from this ol tree.

Travis plays 7 string and Bucket on Piano hmmmmm...
The Exosphere  2013