New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

island of the lost minds

Started by Aquabots, November 10, 2005, 09:28:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquabots

Hi Travis, Hi all, Travis do you think there could be a re-issue of the album Island of the lost minds? Cause i\'m really not into mp3s, I want a real CD with a real insert and all. Excuse me for not being modern. ;D But since you can sell it as a download, what would be the problem with a re-issue?

Mr_B

Check the auction section.
IOLM pops up there every now and then.

snubnog

QuoteHi Travis, Hi all, Travis do you think there could be a re-issue of the album Island of the lost minds? Cause i\'m really not into mp3s, I want a real CD with a real insert and all. Excuse me for not being modern. ;D But since you can sell it as a download, what would be the problem with a re-issue?

Island was a tour CD and Travis sold the leftovers. I understand your pain, I\'m not into MP3\'s either and right now I\'m dreading not being able to get hold of Inbred Mountain which is tour only too. It\'s up to Bucket I suppose and if  he wants them to be tour only then that\'s that.
I was lucky enough to get Island from Travis, I\'m just keeping my fingers crossed there\'ll be some copies of Inbred Mountain left and Travis is asked to sell them.

Travis

Well unfortunately  that\'s really out of my hands. I will try to suggest that it\'s a good idea with so many asking for it.

Mr_B

Andrea_ITALY

Hi Travis, hi Buckethead!!!

brainphreak

QuoteWell unfortunately  that\'s really out of my hands. I will try to suggest that it\'s a good idea with so many asking for it.

Buckethead should make a box set with all the different bucketheadland worlds. Like a box set with:

bucketheadland
bucketheadland 2
island of lost minds
cuckoo clocks of hell
imbred mountain

and whatever else albums that kinds fit that style and theme. That would be just too awesome!

Aquabot

QuoteBuckethead should make a box set with all the different bucketheadland worlds

Yes he should do that with hard to find records.

snubnog

Buckethead should make a box set with all the different bucketheadland worlds. Like a box set with:

bucketheadland
bucketheadland 2
island of lost minds
cuckoo clocks of hell
imbred mountain

and whatever else albums that kinds fit that style and theme. That would be just too awesome!

That would be nice. Only problem is; there is supposedly going to be 13 Bucketheadland CD\'s, which means it will be never ending and the box set would need updating with every new release.

Aquabot

So now that Inbred mountain is sold on this site, any news about the re-issue of Island of the lost mind? Give me good news Travis, please. ;)