New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

fun with population override

Started by caper, November 18, 2004, 05:58:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CMA

last time i heard this album i wasnt feeling to happy, and i went for a huge huge 6 hour walk while listning to this album like 5 hours straight, it certainly did take make things better until i took off my headphones.

caper

QuoteTried looping CS1 but, it was like playing Monopoly by yourself, no fun :-/ but what you gonna do.
omg chris CS1 ok i just got it!  Travis\' post over on that other thread made it more clear.  CS1 is short for Cobra Strike 13th scroll ok! i havent heard CS1 but i know i like CSII!  what a ride it is!!  it never lets up.  i like that effect.

omg Albert King RIP.  i saw him play at this little club on Grant street in North Beach one time.  it was so beautiful.  he was wailing.  later he got down off the stage and was playing with us dancing.  what a night that was.  it was godly!  thanks for reminding me!  i bet it was him who possessed me
the map is not the territory

caper

Quotelast time i heard this album i wasnt feeling to happy, and i went for a huge huge 6 hour walk while listning to this album like 5 hours straight, it certainly did take make things better until i took off my headphones.
yeah moss sometimes i cant bear to leave the house without a soundtrack of my choice playing in my earbuds.  music can really take the edge off reality.

row row row your boat
gently down the stream
merrily merrily merrily merrily
life is but a dream

Chris DiCicco

you saw Albert King... Amazeing... Simply Amazing.... Even danced with him . I\'m impressed did he sing Born Under a Bad Sign... Opps getting off track, I looped Elephant Ghost earlier this Morning and was trampled by the herd, so I crawled spider like and logged on here to find amazeing Gems of Eridesent Knowledgey Shine. Thanks.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

CMA

November 28, 2004, 02:28:38 am #19 Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 02:30:44 am by Chris_Moss
Yeah too many humans, it like the way the Rhodes Tremolo is turned to MAX, it adds a huge ammount of rythem to the song. Not to mention the Telecaster\'s Tone rolled off wooly sounding. all in all it\'s one of the finest instrumentals i\'ve heard in the last year for sure. only Iambic 9 poetry by Squarepusher beating it.

caper

good gods l love population override :\'(  too many humans still has me under its spell.  hello! this is probably old news but in case like me you didnt catch it heres something Travis wrote about the making of population override with some other stuff too:

http://www.tdrsmusic.com/population_override.html