New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Island of Lost Minds and Pop Override info

Started by Travis, March 19, 2004, 09:29:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

The "Bucketheadlands Island Of Lost Minds has been added to the Order Form and we have them in stock.  If you ordered the Pre-Order of Population Override here\'s the latest. The CD is being pressed right now, we have been promised a drop shipment from the manufacturer which I was told would be another week or so. As soon as we get them in we will ship them out. It still looks good for getting them well ahead of the official release date. I am always mindful of all the things that can go wrong so I can\'t guarantee anything. Also if you pre-ordered P.O and now you want to combine that order with IOLM\'s I\'m afraid there is no way for us to do that because of the shopping cart software we use it\'s a nightmare to re-tender all the sales to make that work. Your order for IOLM\'s will have to be separate from your pre-order. We have tried to keep the prices of the CD\'s down and hope that makes up for any inconvenience.

Travis

Girafa

Travis,
I just placed an order for Island of Lost Minds. Thank you both Buckethead and Travis for this treat! You always seem to keep us full.. Can\'t wait to sink my ears into this one.

Thank you both again..
"I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."

colmatose

Very exciting news! I just placed my order for both. I cannot wait. I too want to thank you both for all this awesome music!

T-Man

Travis

If your asking me T-man, I don\'t know. I didn\'t make this record it\'s by the same folks who did Bucketheadland II. I haven\'t heard it yet either, just haven\'t had time. Buckethead was just going to sell them at shows but so many people wanted it he asked me if I would offer it here, so here it is.
I know there were several sold at shows so perhaps someone who owns it will chime in with a review.

Travis

fuzzface

It is chock full of super heavy riffs.  Not a lot of "shredding" solos, but the riffage is non-stop.  Some cool "classical" solos though.  My buddy aquabot puts it right up there with NTT.  It is the Buckethead album he has been waiting for for years.  I listened to it non-stop for about 5 days.  It just got better every time!  It is hard to describe though.  Bermuda Triangle comes to mind as a comparison, but it is really nothing like that one either.  Just buy it.  You won\'t be disappointed.  Awesome wedge.

T-Man

Sounds great.  I just ordered it.  Thanks for the info.

Autopsy

thanks again Travis for bringing this wedge to the dinner table ;)
Yeah, i like it...it's good!

colmatose

Travis, Will Island of Lost Souls ship out right away, or when I ordered both cd\'s will they both ship out when Population Overide is availabel?

Travis

If you ordered both on the same invoice, you will have to wait for P.O. to arrive, if you just ordered IOLM\'s it will ship right away. If you want IOLM right away and you want to pre-order PO, you will need to order them separately. I hope this isn\'t too confusing. We can\'t split them up because the shipping and handling would be too high and we are trying to keep the prices of the CD\'s down.

Travis

colmatose

Dan2ine

QuoteIf your asking me T-man, I don\'t know. I didn\'t make this record it\'s by the same folks who did Bucketheadland II. I haven\'t heard it yet either, just haven\'t had time. Buckethead was just going to sell them at shows but so many people wanted it he asked me if I would offer it here, so here it is.
I know there were several sold at shows so perhaps someone who owns it will chime in with a review.

Travis

Dan2ine

What I meant to say was:

I just ordered IOTLM and I wanted to pass on my thanks to Travis and Buckethead for offering it for sale here. As an Australia fan, I would never have been able to obtain this slab if it was only available at shows. Thanks Travis and Buckethead, you both know how to look after the fans! :-)

SERIAL1227

Travis,

Just wanted to drop you a line to thank you (and Bucket\') for making both releases availabe to Bucketbots everywhere...

Just orderd copies of both...

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Rob

CreatedToKill

I just ordered both on the same order, I guess that means I get Island when PO arrives, if i am correct?

I just want to say thank you to Travis, Buckethead, and all you Bucketbots for supporting good music and supplying and buying these wedges. All you people are great.