New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Population Override

Started by bhead51, March 12, 2004, 10:07:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bhead51

Yo Travis, I was wondering if we\'re gonna be able to preorder Population Override.

Travis

Hey BH51,

Argh, I tell ya, I was going to offer pre-orders, something I always worry about doing but the Cornbugs pre-ordering went well enough and just as I\'m about to post the pre-sale I\'m reminded why it\'s risky. I just found out the distributor for ION records has pushed back the release date 30 days. Both Frankenseuss and I worked tirelessly to make this one of the fastest releases in Buckethead history, but it only takes one grain of sand to bring the whole machine to a halt. I\'m going to see If I can get the CD as soon as they are pressed ahead of the distribution date, but cooperation is required for that so it\'s a big if. I may still go ahead with the pre-order with the understanding that we just can\'t be sure when the CD\'s will come in. I\'ll keep you posted.

Travis

Megan

Travis, you neverknow so I\'m glad you tried to push it but argh is right!  I feel for those ION workers that didn\'t get to go to the beach.  I hope the official excuse groveled entertainingly, but 30 days seems a long time in business terms.  Preorders might be even more in order now.  Hey, nice, the p.o. cd cover reminds me of those science kits where the powder in the liquid built multicolored towers.  And it is alluring like offworld, those colors are mysterious.  I sure wish the delay hadn\'t happened but I\'ll take it as foreplay.

Megan  
some are born to sweet delight
some are born to endless night