New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

repress out of stock CD\'s

Started by Travis, April 22, 2011, 05:20:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DroidHunter13

I really wish SBtS would be repressed soon. I have EVERY album from this website that is out of print except for that one.  And by the way, Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock is out of print here as well

DisembodiedLoaf

So many OOPs. Looks like everything is becoming OOP. This probably explains why Buckethead only sold Pikes at his 2011 tour.

mrpancakes

QuoteI really wish SBtS would be repressed soon. I have EVERY album from this website that is out of print except for that one.  And by the way, Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock is out of print here as well

Crime Slunk Scene as well... :(

And me too, man, I want SBTS soooo muuuch  :\'(

robotpie3000

QuoteSo many OOPs. Looks like everything is becoming OOP. This probably explains why Buckethead only sold Pikes at his 2011 tour.

dont understand.

DisembodiedLoaf

Quote from: robotpie3000 on February 09, 2012, 12:23:20 pm
QuoteSo many OOPs. Looks like everything is becoming OOP. This probably explains why Buckethead only sold Pikes at his 2011 tour.

dont understand.
Quantity is so low that there may not be enough to sell at shows.

mrpancakes

DisembodiedLoaf

Quote from: mrpancakes on February 12, 2012, 12:35:47 am
Update: DCK may be OOP too. :'(
I just bought one on the 5th. Perhaps I got the last one. I now feel a sudden urgency to buy everything from TDRS that I don't own.

Mattsie

I only discovered Buckethead late last year so I only have some of the easier to find CDs (Colma, Tears, Giant Robot etc.) so I'd love to get my hands on any of the OOP CDs: PG, SBTS, CSS and DTTOTB especially

DisembodiedLoaf

Quote from: Mattsie on February 12, 2012, 08:25:15 pm
I only discovered Buckethead late last year so I only have some of the easier to find CDs (Colma, Tears, Giant Robot etc.) so I'd love to get my hands on any of the OOP CDs: PG, SBTS, CSS and DTTOTB especially
DTTOB is still available here: http://travisdickersonmusic.com/shop/#ecwid:category=813535&mode=category&offset=0&sort=normal

Mattsie

Quote from: DisembodiedLoaf on February 12, 2012, 08:43:07 pm
Quote from: Mattsie on February 12, 2012, 08:25:15 pm
DTTOB is still available here: http://travisdickersonmusic.com/shop/#ecwid:category=813535&mode=category&offset=0&sort=normal

oh thanks man