Previous topic - Next topic

D

August 04, 2012, 08:19:56 pm #45 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:22:44 pm by D
Quote from: beelzeBob on August 03, 2012, 09:24:02 pm
Quote from: D on July 31, 2012, 03:28:47 pm
Quote from: Tempbucketdog on July 27, 2012, 01:13:30 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8RM8AGDX_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

and sorry, theres no excuse for the first few shows being "a little rocky"

Really, how about Carpol unnel Syndrome?

Ummm...... NO

But if he had "carpol unnel Syndrome"  or any other health issue, he really shouldn't be touring if it effects his health or ability to perform. Good trolling though.

In my opinion for a Professional musician with paying customers, there are very few valid excuses for being unprepared to start a tour; therefore I don't agree with the statement that the first shows of a tour are always a little rocky, sometimes they are, but usually its a few extra pauses, false starts or something, not forgetting entire songs or large portions of songs.

Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

Chris DiCicco

I got my Tickets they are Beautiful  8)
The Exosphere  2013

X

Buckethead played a great show last night at the Fillmore in San Francisco! Absolutely loved the inclusion of some songs from the Pike albums! It ended rather unamusingly though when his roadies came out on stage and started dancing to some songs by other rock bands. Sure it would've been a good laugh in the middle of the set, but we were hoping to get an epic closer like Nottingham Lace, but instead it ended with some dudes goofing off to Any Way You Want It. However, being that this is my third time seeing him live I was glad to see that he could mix up his set and play some fresh tracks.

beau810

Support underground music!!!