New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Electric sea tracks guessing contest

Started by bucketdog2, December 22, 2011, 07:47:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

robotpie3000

Spell of the Gypsies is the best song in ET, boy if Bucket writes another song in that vibe I\'d be stoked!

bucketdog2

Contest closes 1/12/12 at midnight easterern standard time USA

Seems that this wedge is coming out earlier than we expected!! Yay!!

DisembodiedLoaf

In Search Of The

January 12, 2012, 07:00:18 am #33 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 07:09:32 am by In_Search_Of_The
Those track names are beautiful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Sea_(album)

@DisembodiedLeaf, astral_traveler beat you to it.

bucketdog2

January 12, 2012, 01:08:55 pm #34 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:21:59 pm by bucketdog2
QuoteThe Homing/Landing Beacon

I\'m not sure about a few things here. That post at the TK is suspicious... The cd just started shipping 2 days ago. Until I see the track names listed on a official web page I\'ll have to hold off. Someone tell that poster on the TK to post a pic of their album they just got. I don\'t trust wiki or a random post on the TK. Because we may have another winner here if those tracks posted at the TK are bogus. Otherwise if the track names are correct astral traveler is the winner!  

Slaw_Slinger

January 12, 2012, 01:15:19 pm #35 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:15:50 pm by Slaw_Slinger
I will have to get a day-after-my-birthday present for myself!!!!  Wish I could get it here at TDRS, tho\'!!!

8)

DisembodiedLoaf

QuoteThose track names are beautiful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Sea_(album)

@DisembodiedLeaf, astral_traveler beat you to it.
I know, I was just being a jerk, considering the track names had been released. :D

DisembodiedLoaf

I\'m not sure about a few things here. That post at the TK is suspicious... The cd just started shipping 2 days ago. Until I see the track names listed on a official web page I\'ll have to hold off. Someone tell that poster on the TK to post a pic of their album they just got. I don\'t trust wiki or a random post on the TK. Because we may have another winner here if those tracks posted at the TK are bogus. Otherwise if the track names are correct astral traveler is the winner!  
That\'s what I\'ve been thinking, too. Can\'t be quick to trust a lurker.

In Search Of The

Oh, is this being cited as available to buy now? Has there been any other announcement this is the case?

bucketdog2

I call bullsh**t on those track names.

DisembodiedLoaf

QuoteOh, is this being cited as available to buy now? Has there been any other announcement this is the case?
It was available to purchase yesterday, and it even shipped in many cases, but now it\'s "Out of Stock".

Bucketfel

well, p4b asked for the usual "pic or it didnt happen"

But i have my doubts as well. But people seem that are going to get it soon
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

DisembodiedLoaf

January 13, 2012, 03:06:05 am #42 Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:07:05 am by DisembodiedLoaf
Quotewell, p4b asked for the usual "pic or it didnt happen"

But i have my doubts as well. But people seem that are going to get it soon
I expect to get it on saturday. Which means some people might have it tomorrow.

Edit:

Oh wait.....

http://www.travisdickersonmusic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=TDRS;action=display;num=1324431931

"Hastur" got it, apparently. :o

ilikeheadcheese

Quote from: monkeyslut board=general thread=27864 post=556236 time=1326434038Jesus, I wonder if my computer could be any slower. >.<

Sorry if it\'s a little dark.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

A Day Will Come

Will TDRS or Bucketheadpikes be selling this album or should we expect to purchase it via Amazon?
Buckethead's music has changed my life for the better, and for that I am forever grateful.