New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Lindy and Travis playing live - L@@K

Started by Duckhead, December 17, 2011, 01:56:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckhead

December 17, 2011, 01:56:22 am Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 02:42:05 am by Duckhead
I stumbled upon this vid on youtube. I check this site nearly every day and never saw or heard anything about this. It\'s really nice to see the both of you playing together, I\'m really enjoying this - I want to see more!!!

Travis was this a live show you played this year or just one song? I\'d love to see more footage if it is out there, I searched for a little bit and found nothing. Please Trav,(can I call you Trav?), if you and Lindy ever play live again for the public please let us know - you\'d be surprised how many of us would have loved to be there.

view it here everyone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4hD3SBIVLU

I heard that little "goof" and the end and my ears did a double take (@ 5:30). So I rewatched it and laughed - It\'s great to see you two smile and laugh too.

this vid only has about 150 views, I expect that number to at least double by the end of the weekend!  ;)

Slaw_Slinger

I agree with Duckhead, Trav, would love to see more!!!  Great find!!!

BucketBrother

In Search Of The

Duckhead

wow! great to see over 100 views on this thread since it was posted last night.

Trav, is this an original composition? I\'m not familiar with the song, what is it? I\'m guessing it might be called Don\'t Go Back?

Travis

This is Lindy\'s song "Which Is It Gonna Be" from his CD " Carry Me Away".
Lindy asked me to play with him for a show he did locally. It was a full set. I had no idea it was taped and don\'t know if there is more or not or even who may have posted it on YouTube. Obviously I wasen\'t as prepared as I should have been but we had a good time : ) ( did at least make all the way to the end)

I\'m sure we will play again. Maybe we will do a show with a band for the release of my new CD featuring Lindy, DJ and Paul I\'ll. I\'ll post in advance if anyone is interested. I\'ll be posting a song from it and release date soon as well.

Only my sisters call me Trav.

Duckhead

Gotcha Travis  ;)

I\'ve already contacted the youtube member who posted it and have asked if they have anymore - no reply yet, I\'ll for sure let everyone know if they have more footage.

Super stoked to hear about your new album, can\'t wait to give it a spin and just a thought - You might want to play a couple shows in Hawaii? you probably need a vacation - haha  ;D

...and I have no idea why I am writting this but I was born in Canoga Park - that makes the video even more special for me.

bucketdog2

Record the show and sell us (that live far away) some DVDs! Maybe even let bucket join in for a song or 2.  ;D ;D ;D

ZQ

QuoteThis is Lindy\'s song "Which Is It Gonna Be" from his CD " Carry Me Away".
Lindy asked me to play with him for a show he did locally. It was a full set. I had no idea it was taped and don\'t know if there is more or not or even who may have posted it on YouTube. Obviously I wasen\'t as prepared as I should have been but we had a good time : ) ( did at least make all the way to the end)

I\'m sure we will play again. Maybe we will do a show with a band for the release of my new CD featuring Lindy, DJ and Paul I\'ll. I\'ll post in advance if anyone is interested. I\'ll be posting a song from it and release date soon as well.

happy to hear and see...happy somebody captured and shared this! Thank you....Lundy & Travis!  
Thank you Duckhead for the super slueth work and posting!!

Looking forward to updates Travis!!

BIGGEST HUGE HUGZ...and Merry Christmas.
 :-*

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Slaw_Slinger

Thanks for the update, Travis.  We all await your latest!!!!!!!!!!  In the meantime I\'ll have to pick up some Lindy CD\'s.

Bucketfel

wow, new album looming Travis. I cant wait to see the reaction. ;D ;D ;D
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

Duckhead

Quotethis vid only has about 150 views, I expect that number to at least double by the end of the weekend!  ;)

^well we didn\'t double the number yet but we did add nearly 120 views in less than 3 days - plus 500 hits on this thread. - great job everyone!!!

robotpie3000

Duckhead

Well, since I first viewed the video last friday night it had only 142 views, we have officially doubled that number as the last time I looked it had near 300 views.

Still no word back from the youtube member if they have more from this night.

If you are like me and want to see more, please try to contact the member too and ask them to post more or  you can make similiar statement in the comments section. Hopefully we can get their attention - thanks in advance!

piikea

thats a cool vid.  Travis rockin\' a Keith Emerson haircut & everything!  reminded me of him    ;)
Bill Laswell / Raoul Björkenheim / Morgan Agren: Blixt (2011) //// Bangtower: Casting Shadows (2011) //// Levin Torn White (2011)