New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Will you be carrying Inbred Mountain and Deli...?

Started by fuzzface, October 31, 2005, 11:06:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gkg

Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Travis

November 03, 2005, 01:37:12 am #16 Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 01:37:45 am by admin
Just take your photo003xr.jpg that\'s now at 180 dpi and re-scale in in your photo software to 72 dpi and reload it here: http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/8167/photo0033xr.jpg (not supposed to be a link) where your hosting, it  it will automatically redisplay at the correct size here. Also you can become a member, it fast and easy, won\'t help with the photo but your name will look better in yellow than white.

Chris DiCicco

WOW :o Super dooper things we can not get! Dang!

Imbred Mountian 3
Secret Recipe 2
Giant Robot NTT 1

Buckethead is Amazing an album just for the tour, how exclusive, what a party, looks like Somewhere over the Robot Day.... whoa what did I just say....

end title

Would really like to get the above but the tour, is in No Cal, gads I live in No cal and I guess that means No Bucket for a time..

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

d6

QuoteAlso you can become a member, it fast and easy, won\'t help with the photo but your name will look better in yellow than white.

;D

official hippie hell survivor

Aquabot

I\'d really like to get this record but the tour is in the U.S.A. and I leave in France, so Travis I hope you\'ll be able to get your hands on it and sell it there. I don\'t want to be coerced to buy it on ebay at a totally ridiculous price.   :(

snubnog

QuoteI\'d really like to get this record but the tour is in the U.S.A. and I leave in France, so Travis I hope you\'ll be able to get your hands on it and sell it there. I don\'t want to be coerced to buy it on ebay at a totally ridiculous price.   :(

I hear ya, I\'m in the UK. I remember having the same feeling of worry and dread when Island of Lost Minds appeared on a tour, but then Travis saved the day with his awesome, personal and lightning fast service!

I really hope you manage to get some copies Travis and we can all live happily ever after.

bigbri

I\'m in the same boat as many others here, and it\'s agonizing to not be able to get my hands on new Bucket.

This is my first post here, but Travis, you haven\'t disappointed me yet! I know it\'s outta your hands, but I\'m hoping you pull through.

As a side note, I\'ve not had such a pleasurable experience dealing with the music industry/biz as I have had working through your site. Thanks for that. It\'s refreshing.

Indra

I\'ve been listening to Inbred Mountain over the last few days, and while it certainly didn\'t grab me on the first listen, on teh third listen it sure did and now I really like it a lot!  Very much the "sequel" to Island of Lost Minds, cut from the same cloth, as it were.  Also, as much as it resembles its precursor, it is also quite unique and not really like anything else I\'ve ever heard.  Pretty cool, all in all, and rather indescribable.  

leemajors

any way you could convince buckethead to make it available as a download only? i mean the total package would be nice, but i am would really like to hear the music. the tour never stopped by texas. the closest it got was oklahoma and i have a 9 month old daughter to look after =/

Travis

I should be able to get some news in the next few days. I\'ll see if I can get a definitive answer. I have gotten so many emails about this , I appreciate that some news would be nice. I\'ll see what I can do.

Mr_B

That\'s why we like you so much Travis!
You are the man.  ;D

leemajors

snubnog

Thanks Travis, that\'d be really appreciated!  ;D