New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

2011 TOUR DATES!!!

Started by nuff_said, January 19, 2011, 09:10:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JewliaGoulia

Tickets went on sale for the show in Chicago at 10am. As of 10:01am, I am the proud owner of my ticket! Will be the first time seeing Big B in concert!  :o

the_house_of_sleep

firefitz

just in case he doesn\'t come to detroit, i went ahead and bought two tickets for the chicago gig. a little cruise for me. If he does come to detroit though, i might sell the chicago tickets.

the_house_of_sleep

i live in indiana and well like most every band or musician im into doesn\'t hit indiana directly. so i have to outsource to either illinois or michigan hahahaha

Raw Ketchup

Where are you in Indiana? I live in Bloomington and decided to hit the Covington show. It\'s about a three hour ride.

We can carpool if you need transportation.

the_house_of_sleep

QuoteWhere are you in Indiana? I live in Bloomington and decided to hit the Covington show. It\'s about a three hour ride.

We can carpool if you need transportation.

I live up in Albion. Small ass town, hahaha. I already got tickets for Chicago, thanks for the offer though!

I\'m super pumped for seeing Buckethead for the first time!

robotpie3000

oh my god buckethead is starting his first 2011 concert in 2 1/2 weeks!!!! i wish he can come to Hong Kong though...i think he did once when he was with GNR but i was like 7 at that time so dang...should have known him then.

BelieveIntheBucket

when will we see some Travis Dickerson dates?? :)

MOTHRA

Got a ticket for the NYC gig, this will be my first bucket show !

I hope that there will be some sort of new Cd on sale at the show, my Big wish is that all the Brilliant tour songs from the last tour finally get to see the light of day, I mean seriously those were awesome songs. Also hope he plays a bunch of new stuff to keep us on our toes.

In Search Of The

Please come to the UK.  :(

Best Regards

ALOT more dates have been added
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

firefitz

La_Frileuse

I will be at the NYC show with a few friends. If anyone would like to meet and say hello, send me a PM. I\'m very excited.  :D

In Search Of The

I\'ll be in New York from the 21rd until the 29th of November, please play nearby Buckethead, I\'m on your shores and I\'m willing to travel.

robotpie3000

There has got to be more tour dates than this. Let\'s hope more will come during the winter seasons.