New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Ye Old Christmas list

Started by Mr_kro, November 13, 2005, 04:53:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_kro

yeah i still make one. about every year to be exact. anyways here is the cds head lineing the list. tell me if i made a good selection.
CDs.

Enter the chicken
colma
pieces
somewhere over the slaughter house
population override
cobra strike two

and death cube k -tunnel

im still deciding on what else i should add. im moslty getting these from amazon or buy.com or this website.

dirtface

If it was my list Axiology would top it with PO right behind. Electric Tears is worth a listen if you like the quieter side.

oldfolkie

I agree completely with dirtface on Axiology & Population Override. Definitely 2 of my favourites.  Also on the quieter side is the Viggo/Buckethead combination on Please Tomorrow, or if you want to try someone other than Buckethead, In-VINCE-ible is good! Travis has a great list, you can do a lot worse than shop here for Christmas. ;D
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

gkg

anything by Thanatopsis and Population Override would be heading my list, but Travis has such a broad resource of styles that it would make good sense to have a list of people you want to give to and then check them ALL out, you may be surprised by the variety... Eliza, Vince, Lindy... loads of stuff!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Mr_kro

thanks guys it really helps to hear from different view points. on different music. any more suggestions please add.