New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

One less thing to worry about

Started by Pax, September 07, 2004, 01:30:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lae

December 09, 2004, 05:37:31 pm #45 Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 05:38:58 pm by lae
I don\'t see that track on the list from OLTTWA that my friend printed up for me.

oldfolkie

Kaerlighed is on "Don\'t Tell Me What To Do" which used to be available on-line but is now OOP.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

Travis

There is nothing from Don\'t Tell Me on this collection. The new collection draws heavily from One Less Thing but there are some choice bits from the other disc\'s as well and three new unreleased tracks.

angela

Thanks, all for the info.
Now I can  gnash my teeth cuz I had that cut on my hard drive before my longlived Mac imploded. The new resurrection won\'t allow downloads. bummer... enough fiddles,  Hey, only 5 days til the new one comes available

msfors

Hi Travis,

PP has now THIS, THAT and THE OTHER for sale. How about you? Will you have any copies to sell?

msfors
Words can hurt more than a fist. They don't leave marks on the skin, but scars in the heart. - Fors of nature

Travis

I\'m hoping so, I haven\'t announced it formally because I haven\'t been told officially yet, however, I never do get official word, they usually just show up UPS. So I\'m keeping an eye out for the UPS truck. I\'ll post here as soon as I know something.