Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Empty Space CD

Started by Best Regards, July 14, 2011, 09:01:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckhead

third one\'s a charm!

Finally got my cd and it\'s zydeco music, looks like the park\'s press is on the fritz again. I\'m bummed cause I haven\'t heard these songs yet but am a little stoked to have a mutant cd. I just bought another one from pikes, gonna keep this oddity for the collection.

DroidHunter13

I got my copy of Empty Space and there was no Cajun/Zydeco music on it

BucketBrother

I received mine a few days ago and never thought to open and check it cos i have the mp3\'s already  :o

ichimatsu

received, opened, listen (it\'s Buckethead yeahhh  ;) ), enjoyed, and listen again and again and again...

;D

StrungOutOnStrings

Quotethird one\'s a charm!

Finally got my cd and it\'s zydeco music, looks like the park\'s press is on the fritz again. I\'m bummed cause I haven\'t heard these songs yet but am a little stoked to have a mutant cd. I just bought another one from pikes, gonna keep this oddity for the collection.

Third CD was a also a charm for me, finally received an actual copy of the Empty Space versus the Zydeco!  ;D
"A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians" - Zappa

ISOT #189, Best Regards #132, Spinal Clock #120

beelzeBob

Got me some zydeco.  :(
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

silversurfer

I love this album !!!!!!   :D it gives you all the uncanny psycho shredding mind boggling face melting buckethead RIFFING you could ever desire !!!
All thrown in one bucket for us to pluck at one song at a time !!!
shredding is life my youtube sight

http://www.youtube.com/user/smyer4040