New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Empty Space CD

Started by Best Regards, July 14, 2011, 09:01:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BucketBrother

Yes, the sleeve and the artwork on the CD were correct, just the wrong music pressed onto the CD.

Thats a cool thing to have! assuming it is replaced of course

beelzeBob

July 19, 2011, 03:29:56 pm #16 Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:45:20 pm by beelzeBob
he was being a wise-ass

or... some people get their panties in a wad rather easily.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

StrungOutOnStrings

Thats a cool thing to have! assuming it is replaced of course

It would be fun to keep as a novelty in the my Buckethead collection. Buckethead Pikes are shipping me a correct copy, but they are also including a pre-paid envelop so I can return the original.  :P
"A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians" - Zappa

ISOT #189, Best Regards #132, Spinal Clock #120

Best Regards

or... some people get their panties in a wad rather easily.
nahh i  think he was just being a wise ass
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

beelzeBob

nahh i  think he was just being a wise ass

Yeah I kind of got that that is your opinion from the first time you posted it. But thanks for repeating yourself.  ::)
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

Best Regards

Yeah I kind of got that that is your opinion from the first time you posted it. But thanks for repeating yourself.  ::)
no problem man anytime
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

In Search Of The

July 21, 2011, 08:10:17 am #21 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:10:31 am by In_Search_Of_The
Meh. Think what you want. I was only expressing my excitement at attending the gig, as I\'d been looking forward to it for months. True, it was an unrelated comment but I\'ve seen more deviation in other topics and didn\'t feel it was a big deal. Apparently it is.

Having said that, good to see these Pikes releases getting the physical copy treatment. I may not have enjoyed Empty Space as much as It\'s Alive, but I always get excited at the thought of a new album and the kind of riffs they deliver. Both Pikes releases had memorable moments.

I just hope Pikes #3 gets an immediate physical release as well as a digital one when it\'s announced.

dewclaw

Yeah, It\'s Alive was definitely more memorable.

StrungOutOnStrings

It would be fun to keep as a novelty in the my Buckethead collection. Buckethead Pikes are shipping me a correct copy, but they are also including a pre-paid envelop so I can return the original.  :P

Two for two, replacement CD has the same Cajun/Zydeco music  :\'(
"A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians" - Zappa

DisembodiedLoaf

I dont get it. How is in Search of taking crdit for anything. It seems all he said was he was at a show. Am I missing something?
I was being sarcastic. ::)

DisembodiedLoaf

Two for two, replacement CD has the same Cajun/Zydeco music  :\'(
Any way to share these songs? I\'m so curious.

StrungOutOnStrings

Any way to share these songs? I\'m so curious.

Uploaded the first track to YouTube, enjoy!  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4j2PGcM4vQ

BucketBrother

stumpdangler

Wow, that didn\'t even sound like too good, either. Bummer! I like me some cajun/zydeco,but oh well. I like the cover though! :)

DisembodiedLoaf

That song is hilarious! (considering the fact that you\'re thinking you will hear Buckethead and hear that)