Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

deadite

sweet. been waiting for this.

In Search Of The

Thanks for the update.

I want wedge #3!

DeathCubeUK

Yes yes yes! Thanks, been waiting to hear this for so long! Just ordered my copy : D I love this idea/format for comic book style, numbered cd\'s. Loving the artwork too. On a side note, I met Les Claypool on 12th July after Primus here in the UK (really nice guy, and amazing to meet him). Asked him about Big B and if he knew anything about his health etc.. (though obviously he\'s touring now, so I\'m guessing he\'s ok). Les said he\'s not spoken to bucket in a long time, but added "he\'s a great dude". Amen to that : D

In Search Of The

No shit, I was at that show!

DisembodiedLoaf

QuoteNo shit, I was at that show!
Wow! I\'m so glad that you\'re responsible for this coming out. If you didn\'t notice, the point of this thread is telling people that it\'s now available online.

Best Regards

Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland

In Search Of The

Wow! I\'m so glad that you\'re responsible for this coming out. If you didn\'t notice, the point of this thread is telling people that it\'s now available online.

Alright, alright...

StrungOutOnStrings

I just got mine, my copy isn't actually Empty Space, but a Cajun/Zydeco album.  :o

I chuckled at first, thinking, wow, Buckethead is really stretching his musical horizons as the accordion kicked in.

Anybody else receive this sort of surprise?
"A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians" - Zappa

ISOT #189, Best Regards #132, Spinal Clock #120

beelzeBob

I dont get it. How is in Search of taking crdit for anything. It seems all he said was he was at a show. Am I missing something?
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

TheNose

July 18, 2011, 10:22:16 pm #10 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 10:22:32 pm by TheNose
QuoteI just got mine, my copy isn't actually Empty Space, but a Cajun/Zydeco album.  :o

I chuckled at first, thinking, wow, Buckethead is really stretching his musical horizons as the accordion kicked in.

Anybody else receive this sort of surprise?

But it came in an Empty Space CD sleeve? Weeeird.
"There are many ways to get from the bottom to the top... it's kind of like digging a hole."
-Herbie

Best Regards

I dont get it. How is in Search of taking crdit for anything. It seems all he said was he was at a show. Am I missing something?
he was being a wise-ass
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland

In Search Of The

I wasn\'t being a wise-ass. All I literally said was I was at that show too.

BucketBrother

How\'s about I really mix things up here and tell you I was also there :o

This does not detrect from the thread as when i first saw it, i hopped on over and bought it  ;)

StrungOutOnStrings

But it came in an Empty Space CD sleeve? Weeeird.

Yes, the sleeve and the artwork on the CD were correct, just the wrong music pressed onto the CD.
"A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians" - Zappa

ISOT #189, Best Regards #132, Spinal Clock #120