New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Somewhere Over the Slaughterhouse

Started by Keith_SIO, June 05, 2011, 12:54:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith_SIO

One of my personal favs from Bucket. I also love that is is on vinyl. I have noticed that a few have been popping up on ebay lately. Any proud owners here?

Nubbins

Proud owner of CD and vinyl of this great album here.

pinkin66

Owner of cd and vinyl, this is my favorite buckethead album, always has been

stumpdangler

Yes, I have the cd still, unless I loaned it out. It wasn\'t too hard to get when it first came out. Although now that I think about it  I think I had to special order from Borders because the label was a  small indy. Love the artwork in this package, too.

Pat_Hatchet

yes, i own it. one of my favs. and since this is my first post on this forum, i want to say hi to all of you guys.

greetings from germany

kevindanielcahill

Greeting! I was just visiting germany only last week, I was in Koln. Lovely town!

Im interested to know why this is alot of your favourite album? any thoughts?

8)

robotpie3000

QuoteGreeting! I was just visiting germany only last week, I was in Koln. Lovely town!

8)

its sounds like bermuda triangle and funnel weaver mixed together with giant robot shred

SlunkOnSkates

Heve it on CD.  One of my favorites.  It usually stays in the car for weeks at a time.  The reason.. 100% pure essence of Buckethead.

kevindanielcahill

It reminds me of Bermuda Triangle which is also one of my favourite slabs to date.

pinkin66

QuoteGreeting! I was just visiting germany only last week, I was in Koln. Lovely town!

8)

Tough to explain why but I will try. I love the heavy guitar with the techno type style background, the movie samples, it is above all just the top of Buckethead for me. Very unique album. Really can\'t explain it, definetely stands out in comparison to all other buckethead albums for me though.
 :) :)

Jowaxe

This is one of the albums I listen to the least...its the techno stuff that I don\'t like...its like cheesy 80\'s techno to me...

I like a few songs but overall, its low on my list.

In Search Of The

It isn\'t my favourite, but I hold it in high regard for its value and its impact on fans. I\'d love to own it on CD.

Keith_SIO

I\'m actually a proud owner of the LP. I love this side of buckethead. I love it all, but this and Bermuda Triangle are both so cool.

beau810

This recording has a special place in my collection.  I can hear pain in this recording.  In fact when it came out I was talking with a bot that heard it too... we were actually worried for him.  I think he was at war with his ulcers at the time of recording and we didnt find out till later... hmmm "Day of the Ulcer" should have been a clue. lol
Support underground music!!!

silversurfer

^^so true so true but got to love burlap curtain/ you like head cheese/ my sheetetz !!!!!! I love this hole album it was definitely a real uncanny piece  :D
shredding is life my youtube sight

http://www.youtube.com/user/smyer4040