New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead article

Started by Slaw_Slinger, June 18, 2011, 11:29:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAHickInIndy

"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

DroidHunter13

I really enjoyed this article! He is definitely better off solo, but im still glad he was in G N R. I personally thought Buckethead was better than Slash for G N R because obviously Buckethead is the best guitarist to ever live. And i also didnt think Chinese Democracy was a bad album at all! I thought it was their best album. People probably thought it was bad because Slash wasnt on it. Woopdie-do. That guy is probably the most overrated guitarist. He\'s good, but he\'s not all that great.

PawnBot

"He surrounded himself with capable players after the collapse of the original G \'N\' R, but none of the band members were as talented as Buckethead -- not even Rose."

If I ever meet anyone who says axl is more talented than bucket... Prepare for an ass kickin.

Great find.
BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

gb714us

Quote"He surrounded himself with capable players after the collapse of the original G \'N\' R, but none of the band members were as talented as Buckethead -- not even Rose."

If I ever meet anyone who says axl is more talented than bucket... Prepare for an ass kickin.

Great find.
Look in the comments below the article, you\'d be surprised

stumpdangler

Thanks for the head\'s up! Nice find. A good way to promote the show for the general public, fo sho!

Reporters need to find an angle to write about and Buckethead isn\'t available for interviews hardly at all, but it would be nice if  the whole gnr thing would just go away all together, imo.

nuff_said

If you count all 13 ISOT albums it\'s more like 30 :)
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.