Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

T-shirt question for Travis...

Started by Phydeaux_3, April 11, 2011, 03:00:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Phydeaux_3

beelzeBob knows what\'s up.

& yeah, I\'m only making one tee and not selling any, so I think I can get away with that. I make a lot of "one off" tees, here\'s my PRIMUS tee I made with fan art (Mr. Lips) for the tour opener in Toronto last Fall.

Here\'s the RUSH tee I made for Bluesfest last Summer.

And here\'s a shirt I HAD TO make because I\'ll probably never get to see M.I.R.V. play live... ever.
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

Duckhead

nice shirts Phydeaux! I have always made my own "one-off" stickers from pictures in magazines, my own pics or stuff off the web. I cover both sides with clear packing tape and use a glue stick to attach them. they actually look really good and last a long time. If I\'m not too lazy later I\'ll try to remember to post some pics.

Jowaxe

NotAHickInIndy

Haha nice, Im digging the MIRV one
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

Phydeaux_3

April 14, 2011, 01:57:57 am #19 Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:58:49 am by Phydeaux_3
QuoteHaha nice, Im digging the MIRV one

There WERE actual official Million Pound Bomb shirts that went around that looked very similar to what I made, only they said "Eventually it will kill you" on the front, I had to be a little more specific for my region... it does get some good stare action though, surprisingly.. not as good as, oh say, MINISTRY\'s Rio Grande Blood shirts (that is the ultimate head-turner!) but still pretty good.
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

Phydeaux_3

Quotenice shirts Phydeaux! I have always made my own "one-off" stickers from pictures in magazines, my own pics or stuff off the web. I cover both sides with clear packing tape and use a glue stick to attach them. they actually look really good and last a long time. If I\'m not too lazy later I\'ll try to remember to post some pics.

I always made my own "stickers" like that too, now I\'ve started to experiment with the clear window stickers... the first one I did turned out nearly perfect.. the second round ARE perfect.

smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

Duckhead

^very cool

If you don\'t mind sharing, what are you using to make the window stickers?

Phydeaux_3

Quote^very cool

If you don\'t mind sharing, what are you using to make the window stickers?

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Products/Crafts-%26-Scrapbooking/Window-Decals/

That\'s it right there.
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .