New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Song: Lebrontron

Started by grafix721, March 10, 2011, 09:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

In Search Of The

March 11, 2011, 10:16:37 am #15 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 10:17:18 am by In_Search_Of_The
This is just so energetic, I love this style so much.

I wouldn\'t be surprised if Bucky released a track dedicated to the people in Japan, this earthquake is terrible.

Slaw_Slinger

Thank you Buckethead.  More amazement!!!

ElectricInfinity

Buckethead is so quick that he shreds new songs/albums before even giving us a chance to listen to his previous ones!

Awesome song Bucket! Loving that intro and solo...
Colossal Sound Surfer - Visit my haunted URLand:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricInfinity?feature=mhum
It's your home too :)

ella_mental

What I like best about this song is that it makes me feel like some good old fashioned headbanging.

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

beau810

Had to jam it in class on Friday while they were journal writing.  It had a few students headbanging and playing their air guitars... well I guess I was too.
Support underground music!!!

Viking...

I think the regular cd version of the holiday LE will be double disced with new songs and Crack the sky and Lebrontron. Because the guitar sounds the same as on those 2 songs sound the same.

It\'s just what i \'m thinking,  :P

robotpie3000

March 13, 2011, 01:02:09 pm #22 Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 01:02:29 pm by astral_traveler
QuoteI think the regular cd version of the holiday LE will be double disced with new songs and Crack the sky and Lebrontron. Because the guitar sounds the same as on those 2 songs sound the same.

It\'s just what i \'m thinking,  :P

you mean something liek bonus tracks?

Viking...

you mean something liek bonus tracks?

No double disc or something like that

In Search Of The

Two discs of that magnificent album would be a treat for 2011. I think he has something planned for them, it\'s been a long time now since the initial release.

TheNose

This song is pretty sick when played on nice loud speakers.  I love it.  While my first impression was positive, this song has really grown on me.   ;D
"There are many ways to get from the bottom to the top... it's kind of like digging a hole."
-Herbie

Brian0192

March 17, 2011, 09:55:50 pm #26 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 09:58:53 pm by Brian0192
No one\'s even mentioned how good his tone has gotten...sounds like he\'s abandoned his rectifiers in favor of a stiletto or something in that flavor...Also sounds like he\'s abandoned the les paul, the tension of the guitar sounds more like something equipped with a Floyd Rose, super-strat style. Also lack of that huge mid hump and thick "grr" of a huge chunk of mahogany,

All in favor of the new changes...this is the best he\'s ever sounded

In Search Of The

I hear that, it comes through on Ramelzee, such an amazing crunch to the tone.

JTSwagger

fucking awesome, combines two of my favourite people
buckethead and lebron