Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

PawnBot

they are more hip hop oriented then just drums, its a good album though. i think bucket might be featured in mash potato, or brain just could\'ve done it. i dont know.
BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

ilikeheadcheese

March 08, 2011, 02:12:02 am #3 Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 02:14:21 am by ilikeheadcheese
^^^Is it kinda like Gonervill?  The album, not the songs from Kind Regards.

This one http://www.ufomusic.com/coverart/gonervill_cover.jpg
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

PawnBot

I don\'t have that album so I couldn\'t tell you, maybe someone else can help you out with that. I wasn\'t expecting this style from him was kinda hoping for jammable tracks. You could maybe make something work.
BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

ilikeheadcheese

I need to order it soon.  I\'ve came up with a couple things for some of the beats on Gonervill though.  Hopefully I can work on some stuff with The Crying Towel. ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

slunkatron

I have only listened to a little over half and have little idea how to describe it.  More electronic sounding than I expected, sort of like Bermuda Trianlge without the guitar.  Bleh, not a great comparison but...Anyway, I really like it so far.

Quitness

Yeah, I\'m really digging it, too. Sick beats and good samples all the way through. Reminds me a lot of Metal Fingers, A.K.A. MF Doom/Daniel Dumile/Viktor Vaughn etc....but yeah, sounds a lot like "Metal Fingers- Specail Herbs", if that helps anyone. Me like.
"Big ups" to Brain....and Travis for making available

Matthew

I got home from a trip to Catalina island today and had this CD waiting for me. Very much the kind of stuff I like listen to.

kevindanielcahill

im having trouble deciding on buying this.
I love majority of the stuff made available from TDRS.
A few folk have said its like Bermuda without Guitar, which sounds cool. Any got any samples on youtube or something?

slunkatron

I said that about Bermuda Triangle but it is not a great comparison.  I just couldn\'t think of anything better as a comparison.  Anyway, it is really good and you should get it.  It is only $10.  You\'d spend that on a movie ticket or a lunch at a fast food place.

kevindanielcahill

very true slunkatron. very true.

In Search Of The

The comparison that it\'s like MF DOOM\'s instrumental beat work excites me, I loved Special Herbs.

Matthew

Damn, I am just totally blown away with this. I cant stop listening to the CD. Great job Brain.

BelieveIntheBucket

travis, could you post some track previews to this album please?