Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Bucketheadland homepage

Started by ilikeheadcheese, February 18, 2011, 02:19:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Whale_On_This

koopatroopa

My favourite part of the song are the sweeps and the solo in general, already 10 listens on this sweet wedge.

In Search Of The

Amazing. Just great music being churned out, all the time.

We\'re not worthy!

Though I am glad...

Phydeaux_3

QuoteAmazing. Just great music being churned out, all the time.

We\'re not worthy!

I feel exactly the same way.

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

robotpie3000

in one day i have listened to this 20 times in a row. I showed my friends this and they like it a lot!

Jordanatron

Thanks Buckethead, F\'n wild ride. ;D
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

DUFFATRON

ilikeheadcheese

Quotein one day i have listened to this 20 times in a row. I showed my friends this and they like it a lot!

I managed to get 50 yesterday lol

Great start to 2011 Buckethead

I\'m looking forward to seeing what Griffin has in store for us for the Slam Dunk Contest tonight
 ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

DUFFATRON

Yeh Blake throws it DOWN  :o

Really want me a copy of this track.

NotAHickInIndy

Great song should deff go on the next album
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

TheNose

QuoteMy favourite part of the song are the sweeps and the solo in general, already 10 listens on this sweet wedge.

The solo on this song is off the chain.
"There are many ways to get from the bottom to the top... it's kind of like digging a hole."
-Herbie

Phydeaux_3

QuoteYeh Blake throws it DOWN  :o

Really want me a copy of this track.

It\'s easy peasey. Just click on this link:
http://www.bucketheadland.com/crack-the-sky.mp3
And then, once there click on (up top, your browser\'s toolbar)
File -> Save Page As
Bada boom bada bing.

I\'m loving this tune SO MUCH! Buckethead never fails to blow my mind.

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

Duckhead

February 20, 2011, 02:11:32 am #27 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 03:54:29 am by Duckhead
I don\'t do this very often but I admit I downloaded this and already burned it to cd. Does this count as illegal downloading, idk? Well I can\'t undo what has already been done so I decided this was a great opportunity to donate some money - I made a $5 donation to Big B and you can too - here is the link http://tdrsmusic.com/artist_support_page.html

I know it is hard times for many right now but we all enjoy the tributes that Buckethead puts on his website so why not show him how stoked we are by making a small donation - c\'mon bots I challenge everyone who listens to the new tune to donate a lil sumpin\'. Now get crackin\'!

Edit: I\'d love to see an album of just BH\'s tribute songs, even it was only available from the download store. Anyone else?

Jowaxe

February 20, 2011, 03:43:50 am #28 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 03:45:07 am by Jowaxe
Attaboy Ducky!!!

Trev_dog

Yay Blake Griffin won.  ;D

In one of the best dunk contests in years, although Blake\'s final dunk was all show, the elbow on the rim was insane, and I gotta hand it to Ibaka and McGee, they all put on a show tonight.