New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead $180.00 contest announcement

Started by Bucketdog, December 30, 2010, 07:58:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

badgerbot

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I\'m a writer and martial artist, so I can\'t be a contestant either.  I\'m glad we got 14, though.

Nubbins

I\'ve never made a video in my life folks, this will be the first one. The emphasis is on the music here, at least with my entry.

Bucketdog

January 10, 2011, 02:49:10 am #32 Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 03:03:59 am by Bucketdog
^^^ as long as the music is "horror themed" then you\'re good. Don\'t worry about elaborating on the visual.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

Nubbins

mlgudead

I am definitely in. Does audio quality count though, cause if i wanna do a cool video with it I have to use a different recording input. Give us a deadline too. This is awesome guys keep it up.

Bucketdog

^^ awesome, glad to have you aboard. Just do the best you can. I doubt all of us can post a all-around perfect video. The deadline will be mid to late February. I\'ll post a date 1 week prior to the kick-off.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

l3ucke7head

gb714us

Bucketdog

gb714us

Well as of now, I guess im still in, but honestly idk if ill still even put anything out.. If anyone wants my spot, ill give it out.. But only if they reallyyyt want it.

DavidRck

lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs
BEST REGARDS : LIII
DJ Dog owns the world

Siggelump

Are all spots taken? If not, I\'m in! And if they are, I guess I\'m some kind of reserve.  ;)

Bucketdog

January 21, 2011, 04:23:52 pm #43 Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 04:34:10 pm by Bucketdog
We will allow 20 contestants total now. Prize fund stays the same. The contest will start late February or early march because of more contestants showing interest. If anyone else wants to chip in on the prize fund, pm me. We have 16 total so far.

DisembodiedLoaf