Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead $180.00 contest announcement

Started by Bucketdog, December 30, 2010, 07:58:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

asylumofglass

Bucketdog

Ok we need 3 more people! Gb74us sat this one out making it 9 people of the 12 I am looking for to make this contest happen. I want this event to have no less than 14 total. Yes I know I\'m not counting wizard and myself in the 9 contestant figure. We don\'t need to sign up due to our presence already being noted on the contest announcement.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

Nubbins

Come on guys, $120 at TDRS for making your own music and sharing it with other listeners? You\'d have to be out of your mind not to participate in this!

Jowaxe

Ehh....I\'m a musician, not a video producer. :)

Bucketdog

January 05, 2011, 05:09:26 pm #19 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 05:19:25 pm by Bucketdog
I talked with GB74US and he has rejoined! So we just need 2 more! You don\'t have to make an extensive video. Either just make a video of you playing the music physically or put the music with a photo,slide show or movie clips on a YouTube video! It\'s that simple! We just need 2 more! This will be a lot of fun, come on! I\'m prolly gonna suck but I don\'t care. This for the joy of music and embracing your influence from buckethead with-out being criticized for copying him( you\'re supposed to copy him in this contest ) and possibly getting prizes for your efforts.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

badgerbot

Thanks for getting GB7 back, Bucketdog.  I\'m in full agreement with your notes on the project.  Welcome back Asylum!

asylumofglass

Thanks badger! Been a bit of a busy beaver lately. Glad I checked in again when I did  8)

badgerbot

With all the excitement about a tour, don\'t forget there are still two perfectly good, premium spots available on the contestant list.  This could be your last chance [for a while], in the lull before the shred-storm, to showcase your stuff.  Don\'t miss out, sign up now!

sehol4

You are reading this.

badgerbot

January 09, 2011, 06:50:17 am #24 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:51:07 am by badgerbot
Alright!  Welcome sehol4!!

Reanimator77

Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.

Jowaxe

Tour excitement? You mean 1 show announcement?   :P

badgerbot

January 09, 2011, 04:55:36 pm #27 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:56:10 pm by badgerbot
Er . . . like I said . . . given the 1 show announcement excitement . . . hey, Reanimator77 joined.  He\'s our friend from Castle Bucketstein!  Welcome back!  I was hoping you would participate.  Oh Bucketdog, we\'ve got your 14 contestants!

Jowaxe

Hahahaha lol!! I\'m just playing Badger!

Boxenstien

QuoteEhh....I\'m a musician, not a video producer. :)
this ;)

Blueprints #220
Best Regards #64
BHL Art #6
Spinal Clock #3