New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Dawn Of The Deli Creeps?? Travis??

Started by Dallion, November 30, 2004, 09:09:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gkg

you\'ve got a cool mom, spencer!  i send a big hi to her!

meanwhile, back to the Deli Creeps - CM you are so right - they can play the peeps pretty damn well!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

spencer

Quoteyou\'ve got a cool mom, spencer!  i send a big hi to her!

meanwhile, back to the Deli Creeps - CM you are so right - they can play the peeps pretty damn well!

She gets a lotta "hi"s from the online crowd.  She\'s a very spoiling mom, she\'ll do anything if it means i\'d be happy.  hell, she drove me to two different venues just so i could possibly meet buckethead.  the one time we actually saw him live, she came home right after work, and drove up to anaheim from san diego!  

PRetty cool if ya ask me.

Dallion

Sounds like you\'re a spoiled brat. You\'re having fun now, but the world is going to bite you in the ass sooner or later when you come to realize that life is not centered around you.

tell your mom hi for me

Travis

Dallion

spencer

December 05, 2004, 04:00:50 am #20 Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 10:42:41 pm by spencer
i don\'t know if that\'s a joke or something, but if it isn\'t, allow me to retort:

My mom may spoil me, but my dad counteracts that by being extremely harsh to me and my illusions of grandeur.

Well, not harsh, but he makes sure i\'m grateful and stuff.  you know.
So it kinda balances itself.

Travis

Spencer, this says way more about his mom than yours. No need to defend yourself.

Droog

:-/

are you 9 or something spencer?  8)

spencer

Quote:-/

are you 9 or something spencer?  8)

Just a very immature 15 year old.  but i like it that way.  i\'ve got a couple more years before the world turns rotten in my perspective, and that\'s way better than most people my age.

CMA

December 06, 2004, 03:58:38 pm #24 Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 04:02:33 pm by Chris_Moss
the cornbugs are 2/4 delicreeps

the creeps are 2/4 cornbugs.

population override (album players) are 3/4 cornbugs
and 2/3 thanatopsis and 2/4 Creeps (which makes creeps 1/3 thanatopsis.)

all in all there all pretty good.

gkg

QuoteSpencer, this says way more about his mom than yours. No need to defend yourself.

i\'m with Travis on this one Spencer - you\'ve got your head on straight.  some other people may have a little growing up to do, but sometimes the curve is steeper for some.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Dallion