New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

This weeks Holiday CD orders

Started by Travis, January 13, 2011, 10:45:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

For those folks who ordered the Holiday CD this week. We are having just a wee bit of supply and demand problem. Our usual next day you order out the door shipping is getting a little stretched. We should get caught up in a day or so. I ask those that are waiting for their copies to be a little extra patient while we play catch up. My apologies for the delay.

SheMouse

How much longer will the limited edition be available? Not planning on ordering another, but I am curious, seeing as they\'ve been available long past the winter holidays. I\'m glad it was extended, or I\'d have never gotten my copy.

Phydeaux_3

QuoteHow much longer will the limited edition be available? Not planning on ordering another, but I am curious, seeing as they\'ve been available long past the winter holidays. I\'m glad it was extended, or I\'d have never gotten my copy.

Same here. *phew*

My PayPal transfer that I started on the 21st of December didn\'t clear until January 5th! ("6-8 business days" my ass!) & I was shitting bricks thinking that I was going to miss out. Nobody\'s fault but mine but still I woulda been seriously sad.

Will we know how many went out in the LE? Is there a limit? Is it all meant to be a mystery and we\'re prying at the lid of Pandora\'s box!?  ;)

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

StrungOutOnStrings

QuoteHow much longer will the limited edition be available? Not planning on ordering another, but I am curious, seeing as they\'ve been available long past the winter holidays. I\'m glad it was extended, or I\'d have never gotten my copy.

I sent Travis this question via email and he responded with "Probably around another month" on 1/13.

I was also very happy that it was extended beyond the holidays, I just purchased a copy yesterday.  :)

"A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians" - Zappa

ISOT #189, Best Regards #132, Spinal Clock #120

Travis

Sorry again, we are running behind in keeping up with the demand for these. I know there are some who have been waiting over a week for delivery on orders already placed.
I have issued a few refunds and will happily do so to those that prefer not to wait, just let me know. I know most are willing to wait and it should only be a few more days.
For the time being we have stopped taking orders, not because the offer has ended but just to catch up.
They should be back up for sale soon.

ilikeheadcheese

^^just curious, how many have you guys sold of these?  Seems like this is the first time I\'ve ever heard of you trying to catch up with orders :o
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

SheMouse

Quote^^just curious, how many have you guys sold of these?  Seems like this is the first time I\'ve ever heard of you trying to catch up with orders :o

+1, I\'m also curious

I know I would order more if I had money to. I\'m really, really loving the hand drawn cards. I hope Buck does something like this again (preferably when I\'m old enough to hold a job and have income). It\'s really awesome.

Reanimator77

Thank you Buckethead and Travis for extending the availability of the LE. Hopefully when the option of buying comes back up, I\'ll finally be able to get a copy.
Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.

Duckhead

Thanks for the update Travis, I was starting to think mine was lost in the mail. I don\'t mind the wait - glad to know it will be on it\'s way soon!

Have a great weekend - Aloha!

In Search Of The

At this rate the gap between this edition and the regular edition will be a few days! Thank you Travis for extending this. I have had my copy for a while but it\'s good that others aren\'t missing out for the sake of the time of year.

ilikeheadcheese

ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Whale_On_This

ok, ima gonna admit it, the antici...pation of the title of the songs and album for this is KILLING me.
boo.

heh heh, but its super cool that they are selling a ton of them. :)

In Search Of The

I\'d very much like a 7th February announcement with pre-orders being made available for a 28th February release.

Bucketfel

QuoteI\'d very much like a 7th February announcement with pre-orders being made available for a 28th February release.

why those dates exactly?? couldnt be Feb 13??? ;D ;D
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

DisembodiedLoaf

It\'s possible that there won\'t even be pre-orders. The music has been done for a while now, so perhaps the day we find out the titles will be the day it\'s shipping.