New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Buckethead CD limited edition

Started by Travis, December 21, 2010, 05:38:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

Yes, there is a new Buckethead CD. A regular release is planned for the first part of the year. For right now a limited edition as a holiday greeting card is available. Shipping now.
It\'s a hand made greeting card by Buckethead, each one different and a CD-R of the New CD in a thin jewel case.
Yes, this CD has the new track previewed on Bucketheadland.

Purchasers of the limited edition will be able to purchase the regular edition at half price when it becomes available.

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/store/greeting_card.html

eggman90

Just ordered it! Awesome! Thanks B and Travis-happy holidays to you as well guys!

slunkatron

Awesome!  Ordered!  I had been here a few minutes ago and nothing and now this.  You really keep us on our toes.

pinkin66

Thanks Travis and Bucket!! Awesome stuff

eggman90

Viking...

ella_mental

I guess no matter which one you click on... you order the same thing.

Happy Holidays to you all too!

Travis

No numbers. Yes, click on any, goes the same place.

Slunker

Nice!! The new tune kicks some serious butt!

A question though, Travis: Will the regular CD come in a jewel case with artwork and printed disc and the whole nine yards? Just curious.  :)

Whale_On_This

^^
I\'m guessing yes, kinda like Cyborg Slunks LE and Regular edition.

Whale_On_This

Just wanna thank both Travis and Buckethead for this. A better Christmas present I could not think of to get myself.
Tis the season to be jelly (and all that.)

I am pretty psyched that the new song is on this one.
Bring on the Post Office Buddy!!!

Merry Christmas Travis
Merry Christmas Buckethead.

ilikeheadcheese

Thank god I came here today AND saved my money from the Satch concert ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Buckethead and Travis have a very Merry Christmas

BTW will this be here in time for Christmas for us U.S. Bots?
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

In Search Of The

How long is this on for? I get paid on Christmas Eve, so can\'t afford one until then. Will the offer still be on then?

BucketsRus87

This blows Christmas out of the water this year!!! The best surprise ever was getting up this morning and A) Seeing a new song up on bucketheadland and then B) realizing that there is a new album and we can get it now before it really drops!! I mean whoa! Words cant describe how happy i am right now. Thank you so much Buckethead and Travis!

Have a very very Merry Christmas Buckethead and Travis!!!  8)

DisembodiedLoaf

QuoteHow long is this on for? I get paid on Christmas Eve, so can\'t afford one until then. Will the offer still be on then?
I think the offer is valid as long as they are in stock, which would make it weird buying after the holidays.