New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

People...Buckethead is comming! Run for your life!

Started by Bucketdog, January 07, 2011, 11:28:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucketdog

Yo beard! I\'m going to that show. We should meet up! I spoke with someone from the Bella website and they said he\'s preforming on the 27th. So I\'m just going for the one day. It\'ll take me 16 hours to get there from Rochester ny. If anyone from ny wants to car pool let me know.I\'m gonna get a rental car because I don\'t want to put 2000 miles on my new ride for a show. I figured buffalo ny would be a good place for everyone to meet up.

If he does have a tour and if this is just one stop. I\'ll prolly just wait for him to come closer. But if this is the only show he\'s doing this year, I\'m def coming to MN.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

gb714us

QuoteAwesome! I live in Mn this would be 45 minutes away for me :)
i hate you  ;D

kevindanielcahill

Good for you guys! Bad for us in the UK, he will never come here man, never. it sucks :(
ID PAY HIM TO COME! Think hed accept? :-[

firefitz

i am with B.D. on this, if this is his only show, i may  drive or fly there from michigan to go see it.  although i am going to wait a tad to see in the next few months if big b puts out a schedule of dates, and if he does that and one of his shows is closer, i will not go to the festival.

Wizard_beard

QuoteYo beard! I\'m going to that show. We should meet up! I spoke with someone from the Bella website and they said he\'s preforming on the 27th. So I\'m just going for the one day. It\'ll take me 16 hours to get there from Rochester ny. If anyone from ny wants to car pool let me know.I\'m gonna get a rental car because I don\'t want to put 2000 miles on my new ride for a show. I figured buffalo ny would be a good place for everyone to meet up.

If he does have a tour and if this is just one stop. I\'ll prolly just wait for him to come closer. But if this is the only show he\'s doing this year, I\'m def coming to MN.

Awesome dude!  meet up for sure.. Did u have to purchase a 3 day pass? the site doesnt allow u to buy for just one day does it?....

Wizard_beard

i hate you  ;D

LOL

Bucket has been to Mn 3 times (I think) and I\'ve always had some type of emergency come up just before the show!...I will hate myself if i miss this one.

Mattias.L

I\'m gonna travel from Sweden to see this :) Would be cool to meet up with some of you US bots while I\'m there :)!

A Day Will Come

January 09, 2011, 03:32:20 am #22 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 03:34:02 am by A_Day_Will_Come
QuoteI\'m gonna travel from Sweden to see this :) Would be cool to meet up with some of you US bots while I\'m there :)!

That\'s awesome! Hopefully when more tour dates are announced we can start a thread stating which shows people are planning to attend. Should be a nice way to meet fellow Bots we\'d otherwise not meet in real life.  :)
Buckethead's music has changed my life for the better, and for that I am forever grateful.

ilikeheadcheese

ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS