Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

X TRAVIS... "Shadows between the sky" TEMP OUT

Started by bie, December 20, 2010, 09:12:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bie

December 20, 2010, 09:12:47 pm Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 09:14:00 pm by bie
just wondering when the album "Shadows between the sky", temporarily out, will be available for purchase.

IMHO Best album from Buckethead\'s soul, I\'m not surprized it ran out at once. Please press a lot of CDs of this album, this is a must-have. I\'m taking 3 copies :)

ToonGuns

Hey all first post!

I also need this CD! One of the few I don\'t have. Any news on a re-print?
Be a lot cooler if you did!

Jowaxe

Hey guys...quick tip...before posting just take a look around to see if there is already a topic that matches what you want to know.

There\'s a thread on this page called "Temp Out" that likely addresses what you need to know.

No big deal...and welcome to the forum!

ToonGuns

thanks for the advice... off to check that now!
Be a lot cooler if you did!

Ramen

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nightime magic and
imagination...

Jowaxe

I never got into Shadows too much....its good, but not Captain EO\'s Voyage good...

bie

QuoteHey guys...quick tip...before posting just take a look around to see if there is already a topic that matches what you want to know.

There\'s a thread on this page called "Temp Out" that likely addresses what you need to know.

No big deal...and welcome to the forum!
yeah but... i posted this thread 9 days before someone else posted the "temp out" thread so....

Jowaxe