New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Vince & Buckethead?

Started by Vince DiCola, September 19, 2005, 08:21:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince DiCola

September 19, 2005, 08:21:28 am Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 03:12:55 pm by admin
Just wanted to thank Travis for tirelessly trying to hook up Buckethead and me for some type of future musical collaboration.  I was really pleased and surprised to get a message from BH on my home answering machine a few weeks ago.   We\'re trying to figure out the best and most productive way to bring this about.  Thanks to those of you who\'ve already expressed interest in the idea of a collaborative effort between BH and myself.  Hopefully we can make something happen soon.  Stay posted!

Thanks again to Travis for all his efforts.

Cordially,
Vince

CMA

way-to-go!

i hope it happens vince

goodluck

chrismoss

Chris DiCicco

September 20, 2005, 09:09:36 am #2 Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 09:10:13 am by Chris
WOW :o just the Avenue I might be looking for :-/ to turn a corner and get into Vince\'s Music...

hmmm

WOW what a trippy record that will be 8)

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

bornalive

Vince & Buckethead !

I\'d be very happy with it of course...

Since nothing has been planned yet, it\'s still time to make suggestions...

I was thinking of a whole acoustic album, Vince on piano, and Buckethead on a nylon strings guitar... And Ramy on drums on a couple of tracks.

Well, you\'re the musicians, please play the music you feel like playing. Go ahead !

caper

That sounds great.  I like how he works with Travis on the keyboard.   I would definitely buy this collaboration.  Good luck Vince.
the map is not the territory

Mantisaur

Dear Vince,

that is definitely the best news I have hear in a very long time. I am pretty sure you guys will come out with a very fine piece of art. I wish you all the best for it!

take care and keep up your amazing work!

K.

PS: BIG THANKS for releasing the The Protoform Sessions!!!!!
none of them knew they were robots

dirtface

Sounds good to me too. You can count me as a buyer!