New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Happy Halloween to BUCKETHEADLAND

Started by nuff_said, October 23, 2010, 12:21:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

Happy Halloween to all you gory headstumps out there in Bucketheadland!!!

Thought I\'d share a fun idea for celebrating this year.

I\'m sure we all put on our DeathCubeK and whatever other creepy, spooky, disembodied Bucket tunes that get us in the Halloween mood... right?

How\'s about sharing your favorite Buckethead Halloween Playlists so that more of us can embrace the idea and have our haunted houses thumpin within the same neat-o, scariest and best ((((vibes)))) ever!!?!

If you\'ve got a favorite Bucket-Ween compilation, please do share!!

Happy Scary Halloween to YOU!

nuff said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

stumpdangler

I\'m all about the original Bucketheadland since I first got it back in \'93. I\'m game for some playlists, though.

badgerbot

Ahhh . . . the most beautiful "Maggot Dream" by Praxis.

TheNose

^^^Thought it was Death Cube K who did Maggot Dream.
"There are many ways to get from the bottom to the top... it's kind of like digging a hole."
-Herbie

badgerbot

The Nose knows better than I.  My copy is on Praxis "Collection" listing Death Cube K on the back.

Phydeaux_3

Much as I\'m a bot to the core...

..and I play Buckethead\'s music while I\'m trick-or-treating with the kids, it\'s still not my favorite Halloween music... that award goes to The Fantômas with The Director\'s Cut. That album has a few of the scariest Halloween songs ever in the history of Halloween. No better album for All Hallow\'s Eve... songs like Spider Baby, Rosemary\'s Baby, The Omen... the list just goes on and on. Spooo-oo-oooky!

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

badgerbot

I started the day with "Wake the Dead" from Praxis "Metatron."  What a pretty song.  Thank you Buckethead and Travis for being so kind and generous and putting up with all us bots.  It\'s probably like trying to herd cats.

Phydeaux_3

This is a PERFECT place to put my 100th post!

This is my fifth Halloween going out with the Buckethead costume on, I\'ll never wear anything else ever again. Best costume ever. If I\'m working I wear the bucket while driving the bus, if I\'m not working I wear the whole thing while taking my kids around trick or treating (picture above). I\'m always curious to see how many people have a clue, that first year (& in fact the second) were a bit dodgy, not one single recognizer. Two years ago one kid on my bus knew, the next day I gave him a copy of Decoding The Tomb Of Bansheebot, for the win.

I just got home from this year\'s walkabout with my kids. We were with another couple & their kids, not one of them had a clue who I was (so what else is new around here) I say to the other Father (a 6ft cow) "let\'s see how long it will take for somebody to know who I am, might take a while." At around the 1 hr mark a teenager FINALLY calls it: "Buckethead!" with love in his voice. Hooray! Then I had a little bit of a "cosmic connection" moment (I just don\'t adequately know how to put into words the emotion that I felt) when I looked over at the kid who recognized me he was dressed as Michael Jackson!

HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT?!

Happy Halloween bots!

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

badgerbot

Next Halloween I\'m starting out with "Castle Bucketstein" by Reanimator77 and "Wax Worms like Shrunken Heads" by Wizard_Beard.  A+ to both musicians on music and Buckethead themes.  Belated Halloween treat for the Bucket, methinks.
Hey Wizard, Vincent Price disappeared from my screen.  Let me know if you are putting "Wax Worms" up somewhere else or making another version as you mentioned and putting that up.  It was very cool.  Want to watch again.

Wizard_beard

QuoteNext Halloween I\'m starting out with "Castle Bucketstein" by Reanimator77 and "Wax Worms like Shrunken Heads" by Wizard_Beard.  A+ to both musicians on music and Buckethead themes.  Belated Halloween treat for the Bucket, methinks.
Hey Wizard, Vincent Price disappeared from my screen.  Let me know if you are putting "Wax Worms" up somewhere else or making another version as you mentioned and putting that up.  It was very cool.  Want to watch again.

Thanks Badgerbot :) i did take the video down. I wasnt happy with it at all. The old me would have just not entered the contest because of the problems i was having...so it was good for me to tough it out and get something entered. And yes "Castle Bucketstein" by Reanimator77  is KILLER...again nice job on that Reanimator.