New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Killer buckethead album idea

Started by Bucketdog, October 10, 2010, 01:32:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucketdog

So probably most of us are guitar players here, right? Well, what if bucket made his fans a "play-along" album. Like the music he brings with him instead of bringing a band at his shows. Just backing tracks. Guitar pro for the back-up tracks sounds unnatural and too digital to jam with. If he did a 40 song album of backing-tracks I would buy it in a heartbeat! I can play 20+ buckethead songs and would love to get the actual backing-tracks buckethead composed himself.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

Best Regards

Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

ilikeheadcheese

That would be amazing, but I would HIGHLY doubt that it\'ll ever even happen  :-/
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Wizard_beard

October 10, 2010, 02:47:41 pm #3 Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 02:49:17 pm by Wizard_beard
I\'d buy two copies.... sounds killer.

SweetLeaf

October 11, 2010, 10:16:15 pm #4 Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:16:23 pm by SweetLeaf
Now it would be really sweet if it wasn\'t just backing tracks from older songs, but some sort of trippy, experimental concept album in which the listener was included and expected to jam along with the album. 8)

Bucketdog

QuoteNow it would be really sweet if it wasn\'t just backing tracks from older songs, but some sort of trippy, experimental concept album in which the listener was included and expected to jam along with the album. 8)

Great idea! But I\'d personally rather have the older material to work with. Considering I already know a shit-ton of his work as it is. It would make jam sessions way more enjoyable. And yes I have original material I have written, but when playtime comes, it\'s all about playing buckethead and exploring his amazing style!
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

FishingBall

I\'don\'t think he would ever do that.

It would be very fun..