Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

temp out

Started by FishingBall, September 23, 2010, 04:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FishingBall

Hi travis,

I saw that Pepper\'s ghost was out.
Will Population Override, Bucketheadland 2 and pepper\'s ghost ever be in stock back?

::)

Bucketdog

I must have bought the last peppers ghost... Great album, I hope they re-stock it for everyone else in-need. There is always amazon.com but I\'d rather support tdrsmusic first and foremost.

Why isn\'t cucu clocks of hell and Bermuda triangle on tdrs?? Those I had to buy at amazon.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

ilikeheadcheese

^^^^^they aren\'t on the TDRS label, they\'re on some other record company.  i think that\'s why but i could be totally wrong.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

FishingBall

QuoteI must have bought the last peppers ghost... Great album, I hope they re-stock it for everyone else in-need. There is always amazon.com but I\'d rather support tdrsmusic first and foremost.

Why isn\'t cucu clocks of hell and Bermuda triangle on tdrs?? Those I had to buy at amazon.

I know but on TDRS its so cheap, and you support TDRS.

Yeah I also want to buy someday Cuckoo Clocks from Hell!

chickentrain

Cuckoo Clocks will never be on TDRS as far as I know. As far as Pepper\'s Ghost coming back in stock, it\'s possible, but don\'t count on it. Population Override has been "temp out" since I joined the forums earlier this year.

I hope Pepper\'s Ghost comes back in stock for you because it\'s one of my favorite albums by Buckethead along with Decoding the Tomb of Bansheebot and Slaughterhouse on the Prairie.

Whale_On_This

I find it sad that so many bitchen records are currently unavailable. Makes a bot sad.

DisembodiedLoaf

Quote^^^^^they aren\'t on the TDRS label, they\'re on some other record company.  i think that\'s why but i could be totally wrong.
That is part of the reason. Actually, lots of non-TDRS CD\'s are available on TDRS. That\'s why PO and BHL2 haven\'t been re-pressed yet (or even started a poll).

chickentrain

Cuckoo Clocks of Hell and Bermuda Triangle can be purchased from CD Universe. Population Override can be purchased from Norman\'s Sound and Vision. I have not ordered from Norman\'s ever, so I don\'t know if they\'re reliable. I have ordered tons of CDs from CD Universe, so they are definitely a good source.

www.cduniverse.com
www.normanssoundandvision.com

chickentrain

Actually, it appears that Norman\'s Sound and Vision also has 900+ copies of the Bucketheadland 2 CD. That\'s right. C frickin\' D.

Whale_On_This

900?
Well.
That\'s a shit ton of copies.
If they sold them all, Bucketheadland 2 may go silver(ish).

Alex R

QuoteCuckoo Clocks of Hell and Bermuda Triangle can be purchased from CD Universe. Population Override can be purchased from Norman\'s Sound and Vision. I have not ordered from Norman\'s ever, so I don\'t know if they\'re reliable. I have ordered tons of CDs from CD Universe, so they are definitely a good source.

www.cduniverse.com
www.normanssoundandvision.com

When I got PO, Norman\'s was great.
Fast shipping to the UK and the disc/case were in perfect condition
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

chickentrain

QuoteWhen I got PO, Norman\'s was great.
Fast shipping to the UK and the disc/case were in perfect condition
Alright, cool. Thanks for the input, Alex. Sounds like there could be some happy campers with Bucketheadland 2 and Population Override CDs soon.

Whale_On_This

^^
Both essential CD\'s to add to anyone\'s Buckethead collection.