New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead\'s Accomplices (need help finding more)

Started by beau810, May 25, 2010, 04:25:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chickentrain

QuoteThere is a cool compilation set called Artificial Intelligence that features alot of great musicians and various sounds (mostly ambient) you should check it out if you can.
I looked into this, and I found out that there is also a second Artificial Intelligence compilation that came out two years later by the same label.

chickentrain

June 03, 2010, 06:07:05 pm #31 Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 06:14:14 pm by chickentrain
You might also like something called Drum and Bass. It\'s an electronica subgenre that is sometimes abbreviated as DnB or D&B, and it\'s similar to what Bermuda Triangle would be like without guitar.

EDIT: It\'s also sometimes called "jungle."

stumpdangler

Bermuda Triangle is definitely electronica, but Day of the Robot is more Drum and Bass related with Bill Laswell and Ninj. I hope this helps.

DUFFATRON

June 20, 2010, 07:07:09 pm #33 Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 10:38:17 pm by Dufmandinga
This is a little away from the stuff people have been discussing but secret chiefs 3 (particularly the "1st grand constitution and bylaws" album) would be a band to check out if you like electronic crazyness with some skiddish arrangements and a lot of strings. Not every album has the same general feel so if you haven\'t explored chiefs before, get ready to enjoy some SERIOUS variety.

SC3 and Buckethead are pretty much the grunt of my daily listening :)

All of SC3 is awesome I just think the above mentioned album has some tracks the author of this topic would enjoy.... as well as everyone else  ;D

beau810

Been looking for and listening to some of the bands mentioned... Thanks Guys!

Here are a few bands to check out as well... I found them in my search.

Noforcefield
Fetish 69
Alien Vampires
mstrkrft
Support underground music!!!