New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Primus/Les Claypool/Gogol Bordello 2010 tour

Started by NotAHickInIndy, May 05, 2010, 12:16:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAHickInIndy

As you may or may not know, Primus is the coolest band ever  ;D and are now having a Summer tour.... and maybe a new album?

http://www.lesclaypool.com/tour/

look up this Gogol Bordello stuff they have a new album thats very cool
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

D

QuoteAs you may or may not know, Primus is the coolest band ever  ;D and are now having a Summer tour.... and maybe a new album?

http://www.lesclaypool.com/tour/

look up this Gogol Bordello stuff they have a new album thats very cool

Is Les and the fancy band actually opening up for Primus??

Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

NotAHickInIndy

"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

D

QuoteI don\'t think so, where do you see that?

The title to this thread
Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

NotAHickInIndy

Oh, misleading I guess, I only meant the link showed dates for his solo tour and Primus tour w/Gogol Bordello
my mistake ;D

Phydeaux_3

May 13, 2010, 12:10:04 pm #5 Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:10:33 pm by Phydeaux_3
Opening night in Toronto... I WILL be there... by hook or by crook. PRIMUS falking RULE!

"Rock out with your caulk out!"

smooches,
 » Phy³

>.)))°>
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

NotAHickInIndy

I can\'t make it to Canada, but deffinately Ohio

PS: are you the one with the Primus shirt standing with a Ler look alike friend, or is that Ler?!

BelieveIntheBucket

cant wait to see them with weezer.. fall frenzy. (forever from now.. sept)

NotAHickInIndy

Super Taranta! arrived at my house today very good, deffinatly reccomend it these guys (Gogol Bordello) are almost as great as Primus, very intelligent, cultured, and very punk, looking forward to them + Primus

slunkatron

Gogol Bordello is not going to be with them in Pittsburgh.  I am so annoyed.

Phydeaux_3

QuoteI can\'t make it to Canada, but deffinately Ohio

PS: are you the one with the Primus shirt standing with a Ler look alike friend, or is that Ler?!

Oh that\'s Ler alright, the real deal. He & his Wife & Daughter were walking around Bluesfest and we bumped into them. He was so friendly. I gave him a framed copy of that pic (his Ace Frehley look in the Mr. Krinkle vid) and he signed another one (seen in the pic) for my Daughter - it says "Hey Annie - Ler". We saw Herb too but we didn\'t say hey because we didn\'t think it was him, then when he came out on stage we said  "D\'oh!". I could have had 2 autographs on my picture.

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

NotAHickInIndy

Primus at "The Oddity Faire" deffinatly the year of the Primus, takes away some of the sting from Bucketheads understandable lack of tour.

bobvance

I\'m definitely going to go see them at Red Rocks in Colorado.  I hear the Dead Kenny G\'s are joining in on the tour now.  Awesome.
I may have been born yesterday sir, but I was up all night.

NotAHickInIndy

August 07, 2010, 02:57:21 am #13 Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 03:01:48 am by NotAHickInIndy
Saw them in Ohio at the LC on the 5th, awsome stuff! ;D ;D ;D

SAUCE

same here, it was f n GREAT i hope someone kicked that guys ass though for throwing that bottle. were you up front?