New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Why do I like Buckethead\'s Toy Store so much?

Started by fdsman, May 29, 2010, 06:39:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fdsman

That and all the other songs on Giant Robot, they all have this flow that I haven\'t found in any other album.
Where can I buy a luck bean?

noodles

Giant Robot, to me is one of Buckethead\'s best works he has ever done, it has alot of his most classic songs he\'s ever written and has a feeling like no other, it really takes you into the concept of the abusmentpark that is Bucketheadland.

and plus Buckethead\'s toystore is a really neat toystore, 8) you have to keep getting out of others way to get there so they come back for more wax horse teeth and zillatron dual doll packs.  

chickentrain

I can\'t find Giant Robot. :(

Also, I read there are two albums entitled "Giant Robot." There\'s Buckethead\'s album, and there\'s also an album by the Buckethead group called Giant Robot. Oh, and Wikipedia even shows a Giant Robot demo by Buckethead.

3 Giant Robot releases!

Jordanatron

There are two releases the other you see is a promo disk, Gaint Robot and Giant Robot NTT both are crazy good. you should be able to find Giant Robot.

J
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

chickentrain

Just listened to the song. It\'s sweet. Great music all around, and the vocals add a nice touch!!

stumpdangler

QuoteThat and all the other songs on Giant Robot, they all have this flow that I haven\'t found in any other album.

I think it is timeless.

nuff_said

QuoteThat and all the other songs on Giant Robot, they all have this flow that I haven\'t found in any other album.

agree.  one of my faves also

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Alex R

QuoteI can\'t find Giant Robot. :(

Also, I read there are two albums entitled "Giant Robot." There\'s Buckethead\'s album, and there\'s also an album by the Buckethead group called Giant Robot. Oh, and Wikipedia even shows a Giant Robot demo by Buckethead.

3 Giant Robot releases!

You can get the NTT as a free download because it\'s out of print.
http://www.buckethead-coop.com/downloads.html
There... Download Mrs. Beasley first. I think it could be one of the best tracks Buckethead\'s ever done.
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

chickentrain

Thanks for the link, Goose! I downloaded the whole album and Jordan, but I\'ve only listened to Mrs. Beasley. The song is pretty much a guitar solo. ;D

stumpdangler

Alex R

QuoteThanks for the link, Goose! I downloaded the whole album and Jordan, but I\'ve only listened to Mrs. Beasley. The song is pretty much a guitar solo. ;D

Yes -  A beautiful guitar solo.
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

chickentrain

QuoteJordan is available legitimately from Amazon.com
My bad. That\'s why I don\'t normally download stuff. I don\'t know what\'s actually free and what\'s not. I haven\'t listened to it yet, so I\'ll just delete it.

NTT is really out of print right? (Even so, I think it\'s still technically illegal to download it. I\'m not familiar with piracy laws, but for instance, it\'s illegal to download out of print video games, so I assume that\'s the same with music.)

stumpdangler

My bad. That\'s why I don\'t normally download stuff. I don\'t know what\'s actually free and what\'s not. I haven\'t listened to it yet, so I\'ll just delete it.

NTT is really out of print right? (Even so, I think it\'s still technically illegal to download it. I\'m not familiar with piracy laws, but for instance, it\'s illegal to download out of print video games, so I assume that\'s the same with music.)

I am not an attorney or expert on those legal things. Giant Robot NTT is definitely OOP for the foreseeable future. Just thought  I would point you or anyone interested to the MP3 single. It\'s quite a deal for 0.99!