New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

BEST REGARDS?

Started by Alex R, July 15, 2010, 04:58:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidRck

QuoteI think another thanks to Travis is much needed, the level of communication he has with fans and buyers is fantastic, and the support offered is more than anything I\'ve known from anywhere else. Thank you for selling this, thank you to Brain and Melissa for the contributions and especially to Buckethead.
*sniff* such true words
lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs
BEST REGARDS : LIII
DJ Dog owns the world

AlucarDT

July 31, 2010, 10:34:38 am #211 Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 10:35:14 am by AlucarDT
No doubt about that.  

This was my first order from TDRS and definitely not the last..Thank you again Travis!

kevindanielcahill

P.S lads, I got number 151 :)

In Search Of The

I wonder what number we\'re up to now?

Alex R

^Buy another one and find out. ;)

Send it to me if you don\'t want a second one!
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

leen

QuoteI think another thanks to Travis is much needed, the level of communication he has with fans and buyers is fantastic, and the support offered is more than anything I\'ve known from anywhere else. Thank you for selling this, thank you to Brain and Melissa for the contributions and especially to Buckethead.
nice :D :D :D :D

BucketBrother

August 01, 2010, 09:07:16 am #216 Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 09:15:14 am by BucketBrother
Well I picked up my Best Regards from the post office and so far it\'s pretty good.  Listened to orange and blue.  Usual experimental type tracks for a limited edition with the special ones thrown in between.  So far Blue track 1 is by far the best.

Peace out

No. 150 BTW

Tukkajumala

QuoteI orderd mine yesterday. Can\'t wait to get it. Does anyone know how long it will take to get to Norway? I have to go away in 2-3 weeks, and was hoping to get it before then :S
To Finland, the shipping has always taken 7 or 8 days, so you\'ll probably get your copy soon ;)
PS. I ordered this yesterday, can\'t wait to get it!

NorwegianChicken

Can you belive it? After six days te set is here. SIX days. Thats fast shipping. Am only on the orange disc and I think it sound really interesting. many diffrent sounds, and you kinda forget the music for a bit, and then all the weird sounds comes together, and am just amazed, and think THATS why I got the set.

I think maybe the set was a bit to fast :S The Cover and all was a bit damaged. I can\'t really use it to have the cd\'s in if I want to keep the discs in good shape :(

Oh, and I got nr.438 :D

In Search Of The

Got my replacement discs and case today, fit like a dream, no damage. Extremely happy with it. Thank you Travis! The blue disc is amazing.

BucketFan

Yes! Just got home from vacation and picked mine up at the mailbox!  ;D

I got number 473  :D Glad to have my own LE.

Friik

I know I\'m pretty late to bring it up, but better late than never!

Number 318! This music is glorious, it really creates an amazing atmosphere when you listen to it, and yes, the first track on the Blue Disc is quite epic.

AlucarDT

Got my replacement today in a prefect condition. Thank you Travis :)

hexaChord

Me haz number [size=18]XXX[/size] - the pr0n edition. Can\'t show the picture.  ;D