New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

BEST REGARDS?

Started by Alex R, July 15, 2010, 04:58:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BelieveIntheBucket

haha. there are definitely a few jem on this. someone was asking about something like the jam on brain\'s dvd. track two of orange sorta gives me that vibe... except.. not the best drumming on that track XD im guessing thats melissa drumming there lol

SAUCE

I feel dumb asking but, who is she?

Peace Of The Unknown

slunkatron

I combined the Monolith discs into one using Audacity.  I started them all at the same time and it sounds great, much deeper and more interesting than they do individually.  I usually only listen to them combined anymore.

In Search Of The

DavidRck

lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs
BEST REGARDS : LIII
DJ Dog owns the world

In Search Of The

And now I see where the 3 dots come from. Nice signature. I just thought it was meant to be Greek for "therefore". Maybe it is meant to be that. I just don\'t know.

BelieveIntheBucket

personally, i would rather meet buckethead in person and have him sign one of his albums for me than have him do one of these LE\'s of a bunch on random unorganized music. i think its more meaningful the other way. but this is bh\'s way of reaching out i guess. travis said one of the probable reasons bh wasnt greeting the crowd and singing autographs recently was cuz of after signing all the LE\'s, buckethead didnt feel like signing more

In Search Of The

I can imagine signing 13,000 discs would get tiresome.

Hopefully I should get my BR tomorrow, can\'t wait.

Alex R

Quotepersonally, i would rather meet buckethead in person and have him sign one of his albums for me than have him do one of these LE\'s of a bunch on random unorganized music. i think its more meaningful the other way. but this is bh\'s way of reaching out i guess. travis said one of the probable reasons bh wasnt greeting the crowd and singing autographs recently was cuz of after signing all the LE\'s, buckethead didnt feel like signing more

I don\'t think that he won\'t want to sign stuff for people, but I think he\'s more concerned over the safety of his privacy. In a crowd of people it\'s probably pretty easy to pull a plastic mask off someone\'s face.
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

ZQ

Thank you TDRS...Travis,
Buckethead, Brain and Melissa...
post office buddy delivered #348 today.  ;D

Big HUGZ!  :-*

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

AlucarDT

Hey Suzie..I\'m happy you got yours :) I expect not less then 2 weeks until I get mine :(

In Search Of The

Nothing today, so perhaps tomorrow? This has been the slowest 10 days ever.

dewclaw

Will copies 613 or 666 have special, more elaborate drawings?

Alex R

^I doubt it.
#13 was just normal, as was ISOT.
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex