New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

BEST REGARDS?

Started by Alex R, July 15, 2010, 04:58:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex R

Can Travis please give a bit of info on this?
Any at all?
$75 is a lot to plunge on something I know nothing about.
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

zintar

Awesome  ;D.

Thanks y\'all !

Alex R

Ordered!!!!

;D ;D 8)

Thanks Buckethead and thanks Travis!!
Coolest of Dudes!

Slaw_Slinger

Ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all involved!!!

NotAHickInIndy

A little random, I deffinatly didn\'t see this coming. When was is recorded I wonder? 75 is a little steep for me, expecially when I have no idea what it is.
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Timotheedle

gotta support the bucket!!

Chris DiCicco

ordered... happy birthday to me... from TDRS... happy birthday to me... from Buckethead Brain and Melissa... oh man oh man.... I am old.
The Exosphere  2013

noodles

July 15, 2010, 07:56:47 pm #8 Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 08:05:21 pm by noodles
Ordered!!! Thank you Buckethead, Brain and Mellisa!  :D ;D

Ramen

Woooo!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
This is amazing!! Finally some new rides!! Yaaaaay!

Thank you!!! :D :D :D
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nightime magic and
imagination...

Alex R

Can Travis shed some juicy info on this set or has he been sworn to secrecy?

StrungOutOnStrings

How about a sample from a track or two, something that will really provide some idea of the flavor of this new release...
"A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians" - Zappa

ISOT #189, Best Regards #132, Spinal Clock #120

Travis

No more information for now. As always, if you are wary of buying something like this without knowing more, I recommend you don\'t. Wait till some people get theirs and more information will be available. As with LEs in the past, we consider half the fun to be the anticipation. Considering Buckethead has released a plain black CD in a plain black digipak, I think this has a lot of information. I\'ll add more information on the forum here soon.

Alex R

QuoteNo more information for now. As always, if you are wary of buying something like this without knowing more, I recommend you don\'t. Wait till some people get theirs and more information will be available. As with LEs in the past, we consider half the fun to be the anticipation. Considering Buckethead has released a plain black CD in a plain black digipak, I think this has a lot of information. I\'ll add more information on the forum here soon.

I agree.
While not the biggest fan of ISOT, I still love it because it is incredibly unique. Nobody else had done anything like it.
I bought this because I not only want the LE, but also because I want to be in the same boat as everyone else when it is opened and played for the first time.

noodles

Travis, do you know what these limiteds will go up to, number wise? until there out of stock.