Previous topic - Next topic

eggman90

DrJustice

This is exciting - can\'t wait for it to arrive  ;D

DJ
--

Matthew

BloodBucket00

Brilliant stuff, ordered this bad boy as soon as I heard about it! Can\'t wait to receive it ;D

beelzeBob

QuoteCan Travis please give a bit of info on this?
Any at all?
$75 is a lot to plunge on something I know nothing about.

Uh...take the plunge so you don\'t regret it later.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

beelzeBob

July 16, 2010, 03:10:14 am #20 Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 03:10:46 am by beelzeBob
I have to say, as a long time Bucket Head (since \'92) ive learned that if its got Bucket and Brain it is 99.9% sure to please.

I also know alot of people who kick themselves in the ass for not buying the LE\'s when they had the chance. Plus, some people are a little anal about getting a low numbered editions.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

BelieveIntheBucket

YAY!!! A new LE!!! i was so pissed!! i missed all the other ones ??? but now i can have this... and this ones a collab with brain and a new member. fun

dewclaw

you can kinda tell by the length of the songs that this is probably some extended jamming and inprov, went ahead and ordered one...

Gackt

Ordered mine, very excited to get it ;D thanks Big B, Brain and Melissa

StrungOutOnStrings

Agreed, half the fun is the anticipation. I just placed my order!

This has been a great week with the announcement of this new limited edition release, as well as the re-pressing for "Slaughterhouse on the Prairie" and "A Real Diamond in the Rough"  ;D
"A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians" - Zappa

ISOT #189, Best Regards #132, Spinal Clock #120

Alex R

Travis, are you allowed to say how many will be Limited?
100? 500? 999? :-/
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

Skeleton_Farm

Ordered this last night when I got in from work  ;D

Travis

Sorry, as with previous limited editions, we don\'t say how many will be made. But they are limited and it will end.

Yakuza

I likely won\'t be able to purchase one of the limited editions, sadly.
Will a non-limited reproduction be made later, like In Search of The?

nuff_said

considering selling my Somewhere Over The Slaughterhouse on vinyl so i can get while the gettins good!

i wonder what it would auction for?  

(going forty, forty SOLD!)
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.