New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Diamond and Prairie re-press pre-order

Started by Travis, March 20, 2010, 07:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chickentrain

Quoteor if he doesn\'t like that idea see if he\'d like it if you donate the money to him then put in the notes what it\'s for. hopefully he reads this cause i imagine he\'d have a good idea on how to handle this.
Exactly. I could just make the money order out for the extra $18 or $16.50 per CD and put in my order notes that it\'s for Slaughterhouse, etc.

Alex R

However you work it out, you need these albums.
Diamond is possibly one of my favourites, after Electric Tears and Inbred Mountain, SotP is brilliant as well, it\'s like a mix between Crime Slunk Scene and the more conventional side of ISOT.

$15 well spent on that download... I really want the CD in my collection!
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

chickentrain

QuoteHowever you work it out, you need these albums.
Diamond is possibly one of my favourites, after Electric Tears and Inbred Mountain, SotP is brilliant as well, it\'s like a mix between Crime Slunk Scene and the more conventional side of ISOT.
Thanks to the bandcamp site, I know what you\'re saying.

I find I favor Slaughterhouse more than Diamond because it\'s along the lines of Pepper\'s/Decoding/Albino/etc. I\'ve also recently listened to Crime Slunk, and I like that one a lot now, too. I do like Diamond, but I prefer the hard rock sound of Slaughterhouse.

Unfortunately, we\'re still at least 50 more orders away on both albums before Travis said he might pitch in the money for the remaining 50 out of 150 orders. :\'(

Travis

OK. I\'ve added an option to purchase the re-press from the regular order form. You can select "sending payment" if you like. Also, it gives those that don\'t need or want the download another payment option (there is no free download with this option). The order buttons can be found on the re-press page from the link above.

Alex R

chickentrain

QuoteThanks a lot, Travis!
If there was an award for absolute bestness you\'d win it! 8)
The quote above from page one of this thread sums up my feelings exactly.

I\'ve not only made the order online, but I\'ve already mailed my money order for both Diamond and Slaughterhouse on the Prairie. Thanks, Travis! ;D

Just a little FYI: When checking out, the cart listed "Diamond re-press," but it listed the Prairie re-press as just "Prairie." I don\'t want this to be confusing to TDRS, so I\'m just letting you know it didn\'t say "re-press" after the Prairie portion of my order.

Also, Alex, you\'re right about Diamond. I\'m listening to it again on bandcamp, and I forgot it was this good.

Thanks again, Travis. Thanks to everyone who made him notice this thread! :D

Alex R

Separate Sky is amazing... The last part of that song is absolutely perfect.
It\'s worth $15 for that song alone, but the other 12 tracks are great as well

chickentrain

I\'m a big fan of Broken Mirror. It starts out with a riff that sounds like a variation of one present on one of Buckethead\'s other albums, but I can\'t remember which particular track or album. Nonetheless, it\'s awesome. Like you said, the whole album is great.

Alex R

Has there been any change on this lately? I think interest seems to have died off a bit unfortunately. :-/

Travis

It has been slow. I just adjusted the numbers to include a few orders from the regular order form that weren\'t included before. Also I had a couple of requests for refunds, not too bad considering how long it\'s taking. So the latest numbers are now posted. We still need another 30 to order.

Alex R

June 10, 2010, 03:19:07 pm #70 Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 03:20:10 pm by Vladimir_Pocket
I still can\'t believe how long its actually taking.
Surely there\'s loads of people who want these CDs... Do you get stats from albums you sell via iTunes? Is there a way to say there\'s a CD preorder on the iTunes page?
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/slaughterhouse-on-prairie/id309550326

BloodBucket00

This is taking a while::). Still, I\'m in til it\'s achieved or voided (hopefully, the latter will not really be considered as an option due to the progression into the numbers we need that\'s been reached).

Alex R

Bump.

Has this moved much/at all since last time? :-/

Travis

The numbers on the page are up to date. I\'ll be addressing this one way or the other in the within the next two weeks.

BloodBucket00

Thanks for the update Travis. Hasn\'t moved much huh? I\'d hate to see the plug pulled on this but would understand if that was the proactive measure taken. I\'d still say keep my money, if that was to be the case, as tribute/donation to Buckethead and yourself, as well as, of course, payment for .Flac audio files of these albums already recieved and downloaded. 8)