New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

SHADOWS BETWEEN THE SKY! Newest Bucketheadland CD

Started by noodles, February 05, 2010, 11:28:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stumpdangler

February 08, 2010, 08:42:08 pm #30 Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 08:42:55 pm by stumpdangler
Slaw_Slinger: YESSSSS super awesome. I hope you get yours in time

nuff_said: Glad you liked that! Some typos are worth keeping :D

There is something for everyone on this one. Two words SLED RIDE! WHEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

noodles

awesome! thank you for the little review stump and zintar! :D

Really glad this is ARDITR like, can\'t wait to check it out.  8)

BucketFan

QuoteI ReaLLY LOVE this CD. I am listening to it now. Very Electric Tears and Colma-like. With some jazzier textures and arranglements. A bit more upbeat so far, too. Lots of nylon string guitar, sounds like. I think The  Bucketheaded One has really stepped it up this time around, and I have a pretty expectations by now!

PS: Thanks for  such quick order turnaround, Travis. Amazing Music and superb service!!!!!!

I\'m not sure if I want to ask if the new tour songs our on it because I think its best to wait and see. That would be to me like asking my parents what I got for Christmas, but thanks for sharing that though. Very excited to get my copy this week.  :)

Duckhead

DANG!

go on a weekend holiday and come back to find this  :o

hope to order soon, thanks Big B - U RAWK!!!!!

stumpdangler

I\'m not sure if I want to ask if the new tour songs our on it because I think its best to wait and see. That would be to me like asking my parents what I got for Christmas, but thanks for sharing that though. Very excited to get my copy this week.  :)

It is a mellower ride overall, but there are some new twists. I have enjoyed it immensely and I expect it will get a lot of play along with Travis\' Iconography. Those releases are very complimentary.

noodles

listening to it now!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

this is just sick! period!

[size=8][glb]Thank You Buckethead![/size][/glb]

westlandia

I ... can\'t ... stop ... listening! Beautiful, lush, lyrical. Put the headphones on for the first go through and just melted into it.  After that, I\'ve just had it on repeat for hours playing in the background.

Definitely more between ARDITR and Electric Tears than like NIASS or Follies. Actually, sounds like what the song titles suggest ...

And, again, Travis, thanks much for the quick turnaround. You guys are amazing!

Phydeaux_3

The few who\'ve gotten theirs already, what day did you order? Saturday? Friday? - It\'s now, what, Tuesday? How\'s that even possible? You guys live down the street from the studio? I\'m gonna go check the mail, but I think it\'s highly optimistic at this point... but then I DO know that Travis gets \'em out FAST... I\'m hoping for Thursday, realistically, but praying no later than Friday so I can get my fix for the weekend.

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

D

February 09, 2010, 02:08:17 pm #38 Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:08:57 pm by D
^^ no i dont live down the rd from the studio...(currently live in the midwest)  i\'m not sure how Travis does it.. but damn! got mine yesterday... i didnt think that was possible.

great album!

but logged in actually to say...

Damn Travis. Great customer service AGAIN! Crazy fast shipping, Thanks!
-D
Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

tater_bot

got my copy in the mail yesterday and listening to it right now and can only say holly sh*t, just amazing.

Buckethead, you are by far the most talented artist on the face of this planet.

THANK YOU Big B,love your music

westlandia

QuoteThe few who\'ve gotten theirs already, what day did you order? Saturday? Friday? - It\'s now, what, Tuesday? How\'s that even possible? You guys live down the street from the studio? I\'m gonna go check the mail, but I think it\'s highly optimistic at this point... but then I DO know that Travis gets \'em out FAST... I\'m hoping for Thursday, realistically, but praying no later than Friday so I can get my fix for the weekend.

smooches,
» Phy³

Ordered it during the wee hours of the morning on Saturday the 6th, got it mid-afternoon on Monday the 8th! Not bad considering there was a Sunday in between ... I\'m only about 40 miles from TDRS, but I think, in general because it\'s such a large metropolitan area, the L.A. area has a lot of hubs for many shipping business so things move in and out of here pretty fast.

That said, TDRS turnaround is still amazing. My last order was the one that floored me. Placed an order about 4:30am on December 23rd and got it about 7p on the 24th - that\'s less than 15 hours!!!

Personally, I think Travis must be dabbling in magic or making regular sacrifices to the shipping gods   8)

westlandia

So this morning I loaded the CD onto my computer to add to my playlists (y-e-e-s-s, I\'m still listening to it ...) and, it just so happened that, after the last song (Walk On the Moon) on the CD, Homing Beacon comes up next in my library. It took about minute into the song before I realized the CD had ended, they flowed together so seamlessly. Serendipity!

So if you\'re wondering what feel the new CD has, for me, it\'s sorta like that.

nuff_said

QuoteSo this morning I loaded the CD onto my computer to add to my playlists (y-e-e-s-s, I\'m still listening to it ...) and, it just so happened that, after the last song (Walk On the Moon) on the CD, Homing Beacon comes up next in my library. It took about minute into the song before I realized the CD had ended, they flowed together so seamlessly. Serendipity!

So if you\'re wondering what feel the new CD has, for me, it\'s sorta like that.

interesting... walk on the moon

... moon walk

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Slaw_Slinger

February 10, 2010, 12:04:19 am #43 Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 12:04:46 am by Slaw_Slinger
This is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Buckethead!!!!!!

8)

ella_mental

The artwork is really beautiful, #1.

My favorite thing about this cd is that some songs have a real free moving feeling to them.

Great job!