New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Elephant Man Alarms Clock Song

Started by robotpie3000, March 19, 2010, 12:48:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

robotpie3000

Well I\'ve noticed a site in wikipedia that there was a new song in "The Elephant Mans Alarm Clock" called "Wake up Elephant Man". According to wiki it says there was a printing error and only 13 tracks were put in the CD.

so im guessing there might be a rerelease in "Elephant Man\'s"? something like what he did with "Enter the Chicken".

Travis

Alex R

I wouldn\'t take anything off Wiki for fact unless it can be backed up by numerous other sources.
And I just bought EMAC (arrived today) and there\'s only 13 tracks on it. :P
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

BucketFan

I saw this too! After I ordered it from here on Saturday I went to Wikipedia just to see it and I found out about it. I wonder if my copy will have this song?  :D

Travis

I can assure you it won\'t. No ones will.

Alex R

I\'ve just removed it.
Back to 13 tracks, as it should be.
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

ilikeheadcheese

someone probably just named the hidden track
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

DisembodiedLoaf

I registered on Bucketheadcoop.com to talk about this. It wasn\'t on wikipedia when I checked yesterday and gosh, don\'t believe everything you read on there! Why would he want to make it 14 songs instead of 13? I can\'t believe all these people were getting excited about it.

NotAHickInIndy

Ha!, that\'s kind of funny and kind of cruel too :(
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

BloodBucket00

Quotesomeone probably just named the hidden track

What immediately occured to me, also. Irregardless, you have it from, pretty much, the definitive source, in Travis, that a new track is a fallacy! Also echo the sentiments that Wikipedia articles should be viewed with a helping of reservation due to the nature of how info is added to site\'s pages.

Slunk_Lord

Quotesomeone probably just named the hidden track
I also thought this. Good thing there\'s people like us here to prevent such misinformation being spread. ;D
Let your inspirations flow into whatever you do.