Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

WTF

Started by SAUCE, November 24, 2009, 02:39:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SAUCE

look what someone is trying to get

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIANT-ROBOT-NTT-rare-96-CD-Buckethead-Primus-Praxis_W0QQitemZ320452782575QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item4a9c7969ef

this person better hope i never meet them cause if i doo their in for a beating

beelzeBob

It might help to actually read the description:

"Update 11/22/09: I\'ve relisted short-term (3 days) with an over-the-top Buy-It-Now price, so I can field Best Offers from US buyers. Offers must be at least $350.00"
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

SAUCE

ether way id rather mail buckethead 350$ and ask him to write giant robot and the track listing on a blank digi pack and put a burnt CD in their.. i just don\'t believe in putting money in some d-bags pocket because i know he paid maybe 20 for it. Id pay maybe 30 40 50 but not hundreds it\'s just some paper and plastic the music is what really matters and if you pay the right people to own an oop recording then thats even better then paying some guy cause he owns a copy

slunkatron

It is free to download.  Do that and donate some money to Buckethead right here on TDRS.

Timotheedle

Quoteether way id rather mail buckethead 350$ and ask him to write giant robot and the track listing on a blank digi pack and put a burnt CD in their.. i just don\'t believe in putting money in some d-bags pocket because i know he paid maybe 20 for it. Id pay maybe 30 40 50 but not hundreds it\'s just some paper and plastic the music is what really matters and if you pay the right people to own an oop recording then thats even better then paying some guy cause he owns a copy

whoa...
yes