New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

new Buckethead CD!!!!!

Started by Duckhead, April 27, 2009, 09:23:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckhead

Got mine this morning, I just have to say that this album is simply AMAZING imo! Can I just say that I Love Buckethead!!!

If anyone hasn\'t orderd this yet do yourself the favor of getting it. Like Mr Iko said, I won\'t spoil the anticipation for other bots by describing the sound but I\'ll say it is pretty mellow for a Monti produced album.

...and thanks for the aWesome service Travis, you are 2nd to none!

Jordanatron

I hope i get mine today, ;D I know it\'s coming as fast as possible. 8)
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

eggman90

Just got mine today. I\'m really digging this album a lot, not at all what I was expecting. It\'s a very clean production, with lots of different guitar textures. It\'s well put together, and has a very nice overall flow. I really dig the final track a lot, The Return Of Captain EO. If this is a new direction for B, then it\'s a very cool path he\'s on. Another great CD to pop in the car player in my convertible with the top down on a sunny day. Highly recommended. 8)

zharris

I got mine today. I\'m diggin\' it so far.

Jordanatron

Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Wires and Clips

Got mine today also, its schweet!

BelieveIntheBucket

:Dgot mine... love it so much. listened to it twice so far.  its a definate must have for everyone

ella_mental

I got mine today.  I listened to it during my meditation time because that is about the only time I have to sit undisturbed.  I really felt it.  Plus, purple is my favorite color.

koop

Another one! I still gotta get SOTP... I\'m slowly falling behind. Next paycheck = bingin time! :D

beau810

Another great recording!!!!! Anyone have an idea who Mr. Diamond is?  Im wondering if all the song titles has something to do with him, if so that would be a great honor.  Your a good man Buckethead!
Support underground music!!!

ilikeheadcheese

^^^^on wiki it says that\'s one of his legal reps.  

anyway i just got this in the mail today and i\'m really liking it thus far. :D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Dogsmell

I got mine in the UK yesterday.
Another triumph for the TDRS delivery bots, them boys work HARD!

Cant make up my mind about it yet. Its certainly good, but I\'m not sure what its about. Hmmm. Also that huge dedication to his \'legal rep\'? Whats that about? I hope its a cunning reference to something cool and not literal...

ella_mental

May 07, 2009, 01:55:40 pm #42 Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 02:03:25 pm by ella_mental
QuoteI really dig the final track a lot

That is my least favorite.  Hearing anything that reminds me of Michael Jackson gives me the same creeped out feeling some Judas Priest lyrics give me ever since Rob Halford came out.  Only way worse.

Mr_kro

Yeah i didnt really think the track fit the rest of the cd. It is an alright song, id have to listen to it more though.

rschuch

QuoteAnother great recording!!!!! Anyone have an idea who Mr. Diamond is?  Im wondering if all the song titles has something to do with him, if so that would be a great honor.  Your a good man Buckethead!

Well, we all know Big D\'s Touch refers to Big Donna his girlfriend, not Mr. Diamond, unless Big B has a very "special" relationship with him.