New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Bucketheadland 1

Started by Alex R, September 06, 2009, 08:17:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex R

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place where I can get BHL1 for less than the usual £50/$80 mark.
It also must ship to the UK, which seems to rule out most places. :-/
eBay seems to have some sometimes, but usually the bid prices go upwards of £30, which I think is a bit much...

Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

hexaChord

eggman90

Here\'s where I got mine. Should be around $45 shipped, give or take $5 depending on currency exchange rate-it\'s in the wrapper new, they ship very fast.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/35155

BelieveIntheBucket

i would recommend downloading it first unless you are a super big buckethead fan with most of his albums already.  

its a great album but its not as good as a production as most... but the main reason you should download it is that you could get two different buckethead albums for the price of this one and plus none of the money you pay for bhl will go to buckethead since its so long out of print.  and if you bought two different bh cds here youd now 100% of the money will go towards the musicians.  

this cd is more of a collectors thing...  and you dont have to feel guilty about downloading it (if your one of those)

Yakuza

Quotei would recommend downloading it first unless you are a super big buckethead fan with most of his albums already.  

its a great album but its not as good as a production as most... but the main reason you should download it is that you could get two different buckethead albums for the price of this one and plus none of the money you pay for bhl will go to buckethead since its so long out of print.  and if you bought two different bh cds here youd now 100% of the money will go towards the musicians.  

this cd is more of a collectors thing...  and you dont have to feel guilty about downloading it (if your one of those)
It\'s not out of print..
Don\'t download it. It\'s totally worth the money.

eggman90

^^Agree-absolutely worth having the CD and liner art.

BelieveIntheBucket

its worth having the cd eventually, but i would recommend buying other buckethead cds first just because of the price.  you could be right abut it not being out of print, but its only being printed in japan if anywhere

BelieveIntheBucket

i was saying download the cd first and then buy it down the line.. if i was unclear :-/

DisembodiedLoaf

I was trying to find a good deal on this for a few weeks then I bought a used - like new one for $35. I was pissed off because the case had this crack so the halves wouldn\'t stay together when opened, the top cd would fall off the teeth so it definately wasn\'t like new and a few days later, I saw it for $39 BRAND NEW on amazon.

If you don\'t see a copy better than $45 on amazon, you can get it new at  http://www.downtownmusicgallery.com/Main/index.htm