New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Colma

Started by KroMagnum, August 14, 2009, 01:40:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KroMagnum

I want a buy a copy of Colma, but I am unable to locate here at TDRS. I see copies for sale on eBay & Amazon.
I would like to purchase this CD that is officially affiliated with in some fashion that the part of the proceeds were/are paid back to the artists on this CD.
I understand that the label is named Cyber Octave Music. Did these sellers on eBay and Amazon purchase their new copies through official piplelines that get back to the artists? Namely proceeds.
I purchase all my BH music here at TDRS either in CD format of download for mine and my son\'s own enjoyment. I\'d rather pay extra if I am sure the artist gets paid.

nuff_said

Do you have any local idie record stores?  Both mine have Colma in stock.

There are others who will probably respond to this thread that know of good online record stores to support as well, if you purchase online... sorry, I don\'t know them though... but check back soon

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

DisembodiedLoaf

I have Colma (got it on amazon) but I\'d also like to know about any official record stores that sell the cd\'s tdrs doesn\'t.

Timotheedle

there\'s that one place in New York, they have a ton of Bucket\'s stuff and more.

Slaw_Slinger

Quotethere\'s that one place in New York, they have a ton of Bucket\'s stuff and more.

where in NY?

beelzeBob

Downtown Music Gallery, NYC

Sorry I dont have a link but you can google it.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

Slaw_Slinger

I am there.....thanks!

(but to get stuff that I can\'t get at tdrs)

DisembodiedLoaf

I wouldn\'t order colma from DTM. It\'s $16 there. I got it from amazon for under $9.

Slaw_Slinger

I was hoping it was an actual store; never bought any Buckethead in an actual an store before.  Thanks for the amazon heads up tho\'. 8)

DisembodiedLoaf

QuoteI was hoping it was an actual store; never bought any Buckethead in an actual an store before.  Thanks for the amazon heads up tho\'. 8)

I think DTM is a physical store in New York but they ship online orders too.

Slaw_Slinger

I will be there next week and give an update...

tater_bot

yes it is a actual store, its located in china town. Been there many times, you can find all kinds of hard to find buckethead albums, and some that they don\'t list on there web site.

beelzeBob

You should go to their website and sign up for their newsletter. It is absolutely invaluable. You will find out of print nuggets and new releases of avant garde music. They specialize in the New York jazz scene, ala John Zorn. They sell new and used stuff and have tons of stuff. I have found Sacrafist, Profanation, Bucketheadland and lots of other great stuff.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.