This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
QuoteFirst of all, Welcome to TDRS!!!!!Agreeeeed!!!!!! That\'s a kick-ass list! It has all of the essential buckethead. If it was 6, I would add giant robot ntt. But as of now, giant robot is a free download. I highly recomend you make an extra purchase or donation to bucket if you download it though...
Top 5 Albums I reccomend:
1) Inbred Mountain (pure experimental love)
2) Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock (bucket funk)
3) The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell (big b going apeshit on his axe)
4) Decoding the Tomb of Bansheebot (the evil pepper\'s ghost)
5) A Real Diamond in the Rough (emotionally rendering slabs)
QuoteIs it okay if I upload anoter version of my song but with a bit better quality?Yes sir, that\'s perfectly fine
I didn\'t change the song
Hey, this is post 100 !
QuoteOne riff reminds me of Traveling Morgue.I listened to traveling morgue and it\'s close, yes. But I did not intend or try for it to be the same and nor did I want it to sound the same. I guess after listening to bucket for so long his influence just sticks with ya; and yeah, this is the tune I was concerned about sounding too much like "crack the sky". But it didn\'t, just a small part or two, barely noticeable.