New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Pepper\'s Ghost Review

Started by Bucketbot1031, March 03, 2007, 07:40:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rezonator

you get it all on this disc,with(can it be true??!!)even MORE intricate shredding and precision! "pepper\'s ghost" and track 3 are favorites,but they all are nice;diggin that last track with death cube k-ish vibe! ;D ;D ;D
i am a nincompoop mama said!

shaun

I\'m liking Peppers Ghosr more now. Track 1 and 3 are my favourites  :)

Doomkat713

I was so happy when my copy of Pepper\'s Ghost arrived! It came along with my copy of "In Search Of The"!!! I haven\'t finished listening to all of "In Search Of The", but I have listened to Pepper\'s Ghost, and it\'s great! All of the tracks are amazing, but I\'d have to say my favorite track would either be "Pepper\'s Ghost" or "Imprint (Dedicated to Takashi Miike)".
I\'ve seen Imprint (the movie), it\'s also awesome! See it if you haven\'t already!
Anyways, I\'d love to see someone figure out the tabs for those songs and post them. (on this site, on Binge and Grab. com, etc.)  
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
- H.P. Lovecraft

Andre AKA JoHnNy

I received the album one week ago circa...this is amazing..
my favourite track is Brewer In The Air.

:-)
The person who resolve the mystery of Yan Kàn AKA The Dragons Of Eden

shaun

March 21, 2007, 12:05:30 pm #19 Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 12:08:24 pm by shaun
I like the \'Peppers Ghost\' drawing on the rear cover.

Here\'s another one:

It makes me want to build my own Peppers Ghost machine  ;D

..still waiting for In Search Off to arrive. Maybe tomorrow will be the day. In the mean time I\'m still loving Peppers Ghost. The first 4 tracks off the album I like alot.

oh, just found a better one:

zappahead

i just ordered mine, and i already love it, and its still at tdrs!!
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

zappahead

insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

kaptkopter

\'Pepper\'s Ghost\' plainly spelled out the fact that BH is only getting better. He has really mastered the art of keeping each song interesting by becoming one of the greatest composers for guitar I have ever heard. The Carpal Tunnel reference made me cringe because I work in the medical field & I hope and pray BH doesn\'t have that problem. Great,Great CD BH, Thanx. PS, Who is the beautiful blonde?
Buckethead is going to be the guy who rewrote the book on guitar technique.

zimbopolus

Peppers Ghost has a great mellow vibe to it. It seems as Bucket gets older he likes to be more refined and more of a composer than just shredding like a crazy bastard. Then again  he has always had some really beautiful songs that were mellow as hell. But Inbred Mountain, The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock, Crime Slunk Scene, And Peppers Ghost all have this mellow feel and the production of these albums are astonishing. I love all of his Albums but these ones just have a great feel and even better production.
Itchy Wah

MRB

Sup bots, longtime fan here, first time posting on this site. I usually post on the bucketboard, but quite honestly, that site is sometimes frustrating with the edit/delay factor. I\'ve been to this site quite often actually, for info and ordering, I just ever went into the forum section.

Anyways, just wanted to throw around my .02 on Pepper\'s.

Great record, again, by Big B. I agree with Andrea, track #6, "Brewer in the Air" is my fav track on the disc. I dunno, that opening riff just gets me going. Sounds like Friedman era Megadeth, then it totally goes in to kind of a Satch like thing, then back around again.

It is truly a great time to be a Buckethead fan, dude takes care of his people. I too sort of lump Inbred, Kaleid, Elephant Man, Crime Sceen and Pepper\'s into one sort of "era". Due to style, timeframe, production, feel.

The fact that these (excluding Pepper) were tour only cds at first make them special, too, cuz that\'s where I first got my hands on \'em! Man, from fall of 05 until fall of 06, I saw Buck six times and picked up four new cds. Unreal. (And I haven\'t even mentioned
ISOT. that\'s a whole nuter level of insanity.)

As I\'ve said before, I love where Bucket\'s head is at right now. Thx for puttin\' up with my long, and first post. peace

MRB

Indra

QuoteI too sort of lump Inbred, Kaleid, Elephant Man, Crime Sceen and Pepper\'s into one sort of "era". Due to style, timeframe, production, feel.

Hey, don\'t forget the album that kicked off the whole era, Island of Lost Minds!  

But yeah, you\'re totally right.  Is this the best Buckethead era of all?  I say yes!  

ZQ

Pepper\'s Ghost...one heck of a maniac shredfest and beauty bitz blasts...yes this is a great and mighty ride! Epic! cross between CSS, Inbred Mountain, and spiced with EMAC!
Each phase of Pepper\'s Ghost fits together one after the other... twisting and turning sideways and upside down, and there are beautiful melodies that push you forward to the next turn.
Buckethead\'s hands are on fire...Magua WILL scalp you
Yep weeeeeeee all the way .... and at #13 Embalming Plazza is lotz of fun fun yep fun creepy with Death Cube K...you feeeeel the tunnel...and can hear the emblaming fluid....ohh there are allot of goodies in this one...Buckethead picked it to be #13...listen carefully and you will see...
13/13 Pepper\'s Ghost is beyond 100%
big hugz :-*

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.